Reviews for Destiny's Child
Forthwith16 chapter 12 . 1/7/2022
I don't know. Hotaru got off too easily there. You can't just blurt out someone's secret future/past identity by title and not be incredibly suspicious.
Forthwith16 chapter 10 . 1/7/2022
Ooh, so Sailor Saturn is only mostly dead, then? Or is she locked away in some capsule for experiments or something? The plot thickens.
Forthwith16 chapter 8 . 1/7/2022
Ha! Called it! Now we only need to see if Rei ever remembers being Akane. This is from before Crystal, and the OG Sailor Moon didn't really focus on the reincarnation aspect of the story, so perhaps not. Well, we'll see.
Forthwith16 chapter 6 . 1/7/2022
Oh dear. I had a feeling that this spirit was bad news, but Mistress 9. That's not good. And does that make Ranma Sailor Saturn? That would be crazy.
Forthwith16 chapter 4 . 1/7/2022
Man, setting out on a journey is supposed to be a beginning, not an ending. I hope Soap returns to the Amazons someday.
Forthwith16 chapter 3 . 1/7/2022
Yeah, marriage to an eternal 12 year old probably wouldn't go over well. Then again, in this time period, I guess it's more of a matter of whether or not Soap is menstruating.

At any rate, this was an endearing chapter, especially the Soap and Brush interaction.
Forthwith16 chapter 2 . 1/7/2022
Oh, the paragraphs go to the edge of the page now. Excellent.

The spring dried up? Ouch.

And the Guide has a rough backstory as expected. Poor girl.
Forthwith16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2022
Well, this is a really old fic, but I suppose there's no harm in dropping comments anyway. So general thoughts on this chapter/premise.

I really like everything about how you described the Jusenkyo.

Interesting setup to a crossover with Sailor Moon. The timeline in that world is pretty screwy, so I'll be interested in seeing how it meshes with Ranma's.

Also strange that Akane is listed as an unpaired character tag with Ranma given that she dies of old age in chapter one after a long and happy (if complicated) marriage. I guess it's kind of complicated, though. The prophesized Ranma/Mars ship is a separate relationship (I assume) in the future and the more prominent one, so you can't tag both on FF, but I'm kind of wondering if Akane comes back to life via some Sailor Scout/villain shenanigans to earn her character tag. Hmm... Then again, Mars has a somewhat similar canon personality to Akane, and the Sailor Moon franchise has CANON reincarnation. Hmm...

On another note, canon Ranma 1/2 hasn't exactly aged well on the gender identity/sexism front, but setting that aside, the crap Ranma's curse has put him through over his life this far in the past must have really soured him to it. That's not going to go over well. Canon (at least what I remember of it) painted Ranma as a pragmatist willing to use his female form to get the upper hand if he needs to, but all the other issues surrounding a relatively mild case of gender dysphoria would probably conflate into something nasty and probably self-destructive here. Maybe not when he had Akane to lean on and who understood, but he has no support network now (that we're aware of).

Anyway, kind of annoyed with the enforced paragraph width, but whatever. It won't stop me from carrying on.
2562894620 chapter 10 . 5/11/2020
Ranma seems nothing like the wise master that he should be, he can't even cope with himself, he can't even control his emotions. I thought this story would be the most promising one, I was wrong. I post this in annoyance at the time I spent reading it.
2562894620 chapter 9 . 5/11/2020
It's quite uncomfortable to see Ranma have such a deep seated objection to his female side, it isn't that I wish for him to truly become a girl or anything, but utter rejection to what is more then half of him is just making me feel ill inside. Ranma in the manga was one thing with only two years of his life a female, but this one had over 400. It really quite disturbing and even borderline disgusting.
setokayba2n chapter 27 . 1/24/2020
Too bad about Cologne... While her words make other recognize her, it will not be the same as no one know about Soap anymore.

Leaving that aside, this was a great piece of art... I loved it, and it's too bad that it finished, heck I could love it if somehow Ranma end in other worlds and try to go back. GREAT WORK!
Sonkuragari chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
I can't tell you how much I've cried reading this fic. I can tell you that that doesn't happen very often. This is truly one of the greatest fics ever written.
Hikari Nova chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
formatting error in this chapter lol
apeljohn chapter 21 . 7/7/2018