Reviews for Destiny's Child
Ibskib chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
I really hope that Ranma will be back, it would be very unsatisfying for Pluto, who I consider something of an antagonist in this story, and the outers to win. Having Hotaru raised there seems like a calculated move to shape her loyalty. I hope if Ranma gets back that there will be some kind of reckoning for the things they've done, not least of all the killing of his spirit friend, but also how they tried to kill him, and are willing to let innocents die, and usagi was there for both, so I wonder why that didn't make her lose faith in Pluto.
Not that I expect him to succeed at killing her if he gets back, but it would be wonderful if he could find a way to at least cut her off from The Gates.
I also wonder why Ranma didn't confide more in Cologne, I can't imagine that she would have trusted the baby to Pluto if he did.
NightlyKill chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
it's so beautiful
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Gracias... esta ha sido una de las mejores historias que he leido en mi vida y la mejor historia de ranma 1/2 y/o sailor moon que jamas hubiera leido, gracias por darme este maravilloso recuerdo que atesorare por siempre y sobretodo... GRACIAS POR APORTAR ESTA HERMOSA HISTORIA AL MUNDO!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Beautiful:). Read it all the way through:)
Drifter950 chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
Thank you.

A very good, entertaining, and surprising...and complete story (small Grin).

While Sailor Pluto is one of "my" favorites. You still did treat her well, and with good reasoning.

Again, thank you for posting this for us.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Malix2 chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Awesome story, it kinda felt like a few things were left hanging, but overall a really good story. Wow, I just noticed how old this story is, it was completed 13 years ago. Then again ranma itself is a pretty old series. Not sure most young people today are even familiar with it. Unfortunately this seems to be the fate of almost every show more than a few years after it stops airing. Which is sad since many of them still have tons of fanfic potential left.
larslolxz chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
Great story. One of the best I've ever read. A day later, I'm still sad Cologne died. D:
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
Wahaha Shampoo attacks! This is a very good story, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is very good, and also very original. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Very interesting begining, bitersweet but very good, looking forward to what comes next.
Omnitroid1 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Oooh, plot twist! It's gettin' good! But I'd think, after all that time Ranma spent as a girl, that he wouldn't still want a cure for his curse. Well, it's your fanfiction though. Gonna start reading the other chapters now! Hope they're as good as the ones so far, or better!
helen.firespirit chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
STANDING APPLAUSE! BEAUTIFUL! AWESOME! It wasn't until well into the story that I realized how much of Ranma hangs on the tension of will this person or that person find out about the curse but it's perfectly normal that no one finds out about the senshi's dual personas no matter how obvious it should be. I loved how completely you wove together the elements of the story. A truly wonderful story. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
what the heck how dose she not remember her aunt soap on a rope/ranma
Balthanon chapter 27 . 2/10/2014
One of my favorite fanfics- I've read it a few times, and it's one of those stories that I feel compelled to finish again if I start for some reason.
SixPerfections chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Damn that Cologne! lol it would have been too easy to resolve all the problems that way..
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »