Reviews for Seth O'Malley
Child of the True King chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Hmmm, this story isnt bad :) I usually dont like fanfics that introduce new main characters but yours was pretty good. I especailly like the last chapter, though the ending sentence(s) could have been slightly better.

Nice story though :)
PrincessGBRS chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I like!
lizzy-1809 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Great story! Can't wait to hear more! :)
Anon.Y.Mouse chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
Suggestion: Why not write about the O'malleys early experiences based on what your told in the books? That way you could keep to the original storylines of the O'malley series.
paige adams chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You may not own them, but at least it sounds like you read the books. Right on. I have two suggestions that you don't have to listen to: (1)Try not to rely so heavily on dialouge. It makes for a quick read and good action but lacks support. (2)And sorry, this is the one of those things that bugged me when it shouldn't, but in the prolouge stephen says something about the "O'Malley boys" and I just don't think any guy would say that, especially a grown up. You might try "O'Malley men". Overall, though, you have a real great story with nice continuences from the books.
TAMMI chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Cant wait for more but I am sad to see the end coming. I do wish you would consider writing more O'Malley fiction you are very talented. I can strongly recommend the McKenzie series by Linda Howard. There are 4 books in the series the first is Mackenzie's Mountain and then the final one is called Take a Chance (my favorite one)

It is a good series although not as good as the OMalley series.
Tammi chapter 8 . 4/27/2006
love it as usual I am sad to hear it is only nine chapters I hope you plan on writing more stories. How does Quinn know so much about what is going on are you going to fill in the backround of this stalker?

Love it!

Tammi
tammi chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
I dont know why you didnt receive my review for the last chapter. I loved it of course and this one is even better. Please write more SOON During a difficult time in my life reading is a great comfort.

Thanks love it!

Tammi
hgranger07 chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
wonderful so far

I think that you should finifh it

love it

Seth is so totally an O'Malley
thesedeadeyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
keep up the good work write another chapter REALLY soon
thesedeadeyes chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
i really like your story...keep on writing, o yaeh can u plez check out the new O'Malley story and write a reveiw. thanks, keep up the good work, write another chapter soon!
TAMMI chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!
kate chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
i like ur story, plz keep on going
Isa The Great chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
wow, it didn't take no time at all for at least half of the family to want to meet his new assignment, though i don't really get why they really wanna meet her yet...shouldn't it be a lil while b4 they ask to meet her. Or to at least make sure that Seth likes her and all that good crude? Well good chapter. Keep up the great work.

Days are days, so go have a

Karmen
Isa The Great chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
i love it so far. its funny and kewl. Makes up for me for finishing the O'Malley series last year...i was so upset when i finished i almost cried..not the point.. this story is really good so far and i look forward to reading more of it.

Have A day,