Reviews for Warmth
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Lovely, I really adore these two and it is a delight to find your story.

sid
Crismebella chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I always liked F'nor and I was glad that Anne let Brekke stay with him. Good story.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*sniffles* I was so sad when Wirenth and Prideth died...I was so looking forward to Canth and Wirenth mating and then THAT happened! Kylara is such a butthead... Amazing fanfic! F'nor and Brekke fluff PWNS!
Lovely Masochist chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AW! I'm so glad you wrote this! I'm pro F'nor/Brekke/Canth, so I absolutely loved it!
ginalee chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
It may be fluff, but I enjoyed reading it! Please keep writing!
Kathleen chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Two of my favorite characters, nice moment. Sneaky Canth! Enjoyed it.
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Sweet and well-written! So many Dragonriders of Pern fanfiction authors build their stories completely around OCs, so it's nice to FINALLY see a fic centered on two of my favorite characters.
Alenria chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
aw! really cute! i think i'm going to write a story... idk yet... i have a ton of ideas, what do you think. i mean i already have a few harry potter stories, but none like this. i think she's a brilliant author... if you like harry potter stories, you can check mine out ok?
Wren Da'ar chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was really cute! Gave me warm fuzzies and everything and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good job! And hooray for Ms. McCaffrey in allowing fanfictions!
darkwriter11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
hehe

dragons are soo clever

i love it though i'm a little depresed that there are not many anne mccafry fics *ps i cant spell*

oh well i shall have to make due

Dark
Silverwind24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
adorable! well-written, definitely write more little one-shots like this!
xdefunctaccountx chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wow, good to see people posting these fics! Great story, I like it! I really like it quite a lot. I love the whole Brekke/F'nor thing, so of course I loved this fic. It was well written, cute fluff!

~Amber