Reviews for Patchouli
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good exploration of Sabrina's character. She's definitely an interesting one, and it's nice to see the potential consequences of having such strange powers. Giovanni and her are strangely alike, aren't they?
yairm210 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Sometimes, if you're a loner, it's nice to find someone to be alone with together.

Thank you for the great story!
Teraunce chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
interesting oneshot. 10/10.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
And of course I should have read this one first. Again, I'm quite taken by your writing, and by Sabrina and Giovanni's interactions. I look forward to seeing more!
pajaro black chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
The characterization is wonderful. This story is great example of when less is more. :-)

Though, I agree with Giovanni on the Koga Erika pairing.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
While I'm not very familiar with the manga, I really enjoyed this fic. A refreshing use of vocabulary, and it was interesting and well-written.

Cosmic Mewtwo chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Gorgeously done. Being unfamiliar with the Pokemon manga, I was confused with some of the details, but your characterization and dialogue more than made up for that. I liked this a lot.
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
heehee, cute. this fic deserves more reviews as it's one of the few good ones out there.

PokeSupe based? With Sabrina in Team Rocket, I would think that it was.

and Patchouli is wonderful-smelling. a beautiful plant with a wonderful oil that does wonders to the skin...perfect for a love potion...I wonder if Sabrina plans to use it on Giovanni...heehee

anywho, again, wonderful story, and I look forward to reading more of the like!
Farla chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Amazing writing. The characterization is interesting and consistent, and the flow of the story, especially the dialogue, was incredible. Is there any reason for the stray 'congesting,' at the bottom?