Reviews for Lost in Transportation
Aflibble chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
so far so good but have you abandoned this story I noticed you have not updated recently.
Will Baggins chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Astonishing! This story is soooooooo good! Please update soon!
PottersMistress6391 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
WOW! This story is so good. I almost forgot what it sounded like! heehee. UPDATE! I DEMAND YOU!(uses mind control powers...all of the sudden you pick up a pencil and start writing) Ahh, that's better. hehe.
ZionMunkee chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
looks good...
ZionMunkee chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Good Good! I appluad you *applauds*
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
(FYI, I AM a member)

YA FINALLY UPDATED! : )!
Very lazy chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
I said I'd review! nd I reviewed! And if you don't know who I am... well you suck! And birthday's tomorrow. You better not foget! Anyways, keep updating! And don't forget or I'll start jumping off cliffs!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Its Great. Please continue it soon.
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hey,

DEBS THE SNAPE FAN HERE. AUTHOR OF SEPERATED TWINS MY LIFE BROTHERS LOVE AND MANY MORE.

i just want to tell you that I am back up and running! thanks for listening, link below and goodbye.

You have read one of my story at one point or another
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
so far so good keep writin' it-please-, or ill go CrAzY!1!1! wait-i AM crazy, kidding!
acting-singing-writing chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
desperate much? hehe jk jk. ya know i luv ya!
too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Tis Rei! Good, good, very good! The fate of the earth sucks, but it's still good! Ya never know, they might change that outcome. But I found a little point that might ruin the whole story, but I'm not going to say it because I like the way the story is going.

... Keep updating!
Aerieth chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
yay you updated! i still like your story, more on how

mouldy voldie destroyed earth next time please. thanx, you rock! :)
xXPrettyDisturbedXx chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
lol sweet story keep updatin
Merely a Dark Lord chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
Great chapter, use spell check most often and Leglimency is infiltrating a mind while occlumency is defence against the infiltration. I am enjoying your plot nonetheless. Update quickly and keep up the good work.