Reviews for Fifty Moments
hidekodahlia chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Gah! Second commetn on one of your fics in, like... 30 minutes? Wow. Congratulations, you are amazing. Half of these had me nearly crying. So powerful.
YoNoSoy chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
What a lovely piece... It's so sad ;O; sniff. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.
monsoonblues chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
You say so much with so little. That was nothing short of beautiful. You describe Franz's silent acceptance of his fate and love for Albert just the way it should be. It's like you've given words to what were otherwise fleeting emotions in the anime.
allinaspire chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
These are amazing! One sentences each, but it's enough to show so much meaning and emotion. T_T I am touched. I love the contrasting image between 'Heaven' and 'Hell' and little moments where they (more precisely, Franz; I think Albert never consciously knew XD) realize the emotion. Appluase to the wonderful composition and wonderful writer! Can't wait to read other stories of yours.
SpiralUchiha chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Great job. It's really cute
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Their relationship is so sweet. I like how you show a range, from childhood to adulthood. Wonderful work. Please write more soon!

metallover130 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was surely as beautiful as the anime itself!
stareater22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Another lovely Gankutsuou "story" from you _

Love it. And #36 really cracked me up.
Skyra chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Beautifully painful and poignant. I especially loved #2, 9, 7, 14, 29... anyway, I love each one because they're simple but have so much depth to them at the same time. I wish there were more stories like this.
Kaze chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
You describe perfectly the feelings of both of them.

I loved it.
Sephielya J. Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I think this is a beautiful and sad peice, and it deserves lots of reviews! . Out of the whole series Franz was my favorite character you know... And I was so mad, because his family had nothing to do with anything, and he was really the only one that remained pure in the end.