Reviews for Once Upon Tomorrow
KamilahKaliope chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
This story is epic indeed...love every chapter, hilarious and sad. The OC is great too!
KamilahKaliope chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Awww, Naruto's appeared! i waited for this moment since i laid my eyes on this fic he's adorable, isn't he?
MonaThegreat chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Whoo go Naruto so awkwardly cute! Has no idea what he is getting himself into...hahahahaa
MonaTheGreat chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Whoopie Neji is in play lmao!
MonaTheGreat chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Whoo I'm so glad Neji is getting ensnared too :) Rah Rah Rah!
Inkosdelirium chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I want Shikamaru to get interested in her as well maybe just a crush ack I love this story!
SasukeSucks chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Hahahaha... I laughed so hard at this chapter. I can so see Sasuke just handing the Sound ninja some money... Pfftt... hahahahahaha.
katexleonn chapter 21 . 11/26/2011
Great chapter! Loving this whole story, so excited for updates!
XxRikela-chanxX chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
I love this story hilaarious, sad as well -sniff- and haappy D i love her crazy, and in this update LOL sasuke XP nice image lovely haa 333
Valinor's Twilight chapter 21 . 10/19/2008
wonderful story.
TannerUzumaki chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
I LOVE your OC she is so original! And i really want her to get with Naruto...i hope she does! Please read my story...but i dont think it's as good as yours lol:)
Reeve's-Revenge chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
COOL
Desert.Moon chapter 21 . 9/8/2007
Is it... -blinks- Is it OVER? -looks alarmed-

Is this the end?

!

If it is or isn't... THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE.
Desert.Moon chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
Finally, it was working again!

And... !

"Or were they forming chains for her to drown in sweet oblivion?"
Desert.Moon chapter 13 . 9/7/2007
No, no, no!

Something funny is going on! In Chapter 11, it cuts off right at "For a moment, it seemed as thou"... NO! -sobs into pillow while hugging Gaara plushi- What is wrong with it? Why can I not keep reading?

Anyway... I'm REALLY enjoying this, Rurouni-chan! It's making me so happy :D And I really hope whatever problem this is ends soon.

-Ameko