Reviews for once upon a september
BlueTengu chapter 1 . 7/14
You have a good idea, and I do like some good Elricest. I would also like some capital letters and apostrophes in here. I understand that grammar isn't the strong suit of some, but reading it over helps a lot... the only capitals I saw were in I'm.

There is some room for improvement, but on a whole, you did pretty well. Your writing is really descriptive and interesting. Good job!
Navaka114 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Please continue! This is such a mean cliffhanger! Awesome job most stories like this are short but thanks for making yours long.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Dammit, a cliffhanger...Can't wait to see what happens next!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I've got a little bit of constructive crit, okay?

1) You need to capitalize things! It can be somewhat annoying to the reader for it not to be.

2) When using contractions, like 'didn't,' it should be "n't" not "ent."

Other than that, a well-written fic, and an interesting plot. Good job. .
kittybella chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
Oh, my goddess, I loved it! I'm one of the strange ones with the elircest fetish! And this is just so cute! Please write more!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Why must you people torment me with your STUPID cliffhangers!

Very well done! Please update soon!
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
yay!
MorganRoxasWhite chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
*GASP*
Consequential Farewell chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
It's good so far, but I suggest reBeta-ing the first chapter.

Looking forward to more.
Sarah-chan91 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I think it was great!

Good job. And pleas please please UPDATE SOON!
rei elizabeth yuy darlian chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
hey nice story but if edo is living with Hoho then wouldnt he be edward de lux cuz that's hoho's last name or he decided he prefered his mother?
Mei Markize chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
lovely...when the heck are you going to update? i love this and was up eith mustang? young lady you got some explamnation todo in the next chapters...how come ed doesnt remember Aru...any way you coulkd post this lo livejournal...however i've decided to give a cookie(better said an image) for this lovely work so plz send me your e-mail an i'll sent the cookie ;)
tenshi chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
very good i like you fic!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
this is really cute please keep writing!