Reviews for Finding Love after Pain
Odin's Scribe chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
update soon!
Failing Mentality chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Yo! Sorry about the late review, though. My internet connection wasn't working yesterday, so I wasn't able to much. SORRY!

The 'A moment of silliness' was HILARIOUS! You should make more at the end of each chapter, OR MAKE IT INTO A STORY! xD

To tell you the truth, when I first read this, I was like "HUH? WHAT IS THIS TALKING ABOUT!" and around my head were numerous groups of this: "?". So what I did was reread the whole story again. Sorry again! But I did than understand it better. Happy happy.

Hm, what was the pairing again? Or was there not one? Grg! T,T

Well, before I cry, I'll say this:

Keep on writing for us people who like your works of words!

Your Happily Unconfused Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow
Stonebridge chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
sweet
Ranko chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
YESS! ]

Wonderful update!

Those bastards got what they deserved. .

Trying to destroy Narutos home and loved ones.

Really loved that Naruto/Tsunade moment on the roof of the Hokage building.

Keep up the wonderful work. D
VASHD1 chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
im so ashamed that one of my saved authors would fall into such silliness such as BO BO BOBO THEACTRICs lol good chapter keep it up lololol
Danny-Lynn chapter 10 . 1/26/2006
...Naruto-no-kitsune...ROCKS -dances- go Naru! go Naru! -stops and sweat drops, then looks to the graves beside her- I just had to make one for sakura, Hinata and Sasuke. It was bugging me. I know their bodies aren't here...What am I going on about? Naruto rocked in this chapter. And that lil silliness moment! ROCK ON! -has had too much pop in the last coupla days- Update soon! -petting a mini version of Naruto-no-kitsune- .
VASHD1 chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
great keep it up
Ranko chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
WOOHOO! ]

I love it!

This gets more interesting every time.

Never woulda guessed Kabuto would betray Orochimaru.

Oo! Oo!

Are ya considering that challenge I gave ya a while back?

Tell me what ya think.

Keep up the wonderful work. D
Failing Mentality chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
Hurry up and update! I don't like cliff hangers. *goes off and huddles in dark corner crying* *slips a piece of paper out which you pick and read:

Your Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow*

Your Reviewer,

Hell's Sorrow
dark drow chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
gah _ gotta love/hate those cliff hangers. and of course thank you for another incredable chapter b please continue when ever you can
Ranko chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
Sorry for the short post, but I gotsta go to work.

Great stuff and keep up the good work. D
Danny-Lynn chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
-feeds Kyuubi, watching him as I talk- Wow...I can't wait to see what happens! -glances over at Ita-weasel- Jerkwad...Meep! -jerks hand back- ...That kinda tickled...I think he tried to bite me though...-sweat drop-
fabarati chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
I know of one other fic that's updated recently and regularly, but that is young tsu/naru (timertravel). nice chapter, bit short though
Citan chapter 8 . 12/18/2005
Nice chap. Well even if you're not the first to have N/Tsu, you certainly have the fastest updates. The other ones i know i think are dead...
Dark Drow chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
hehe just let me join the others in saying that this is an amazing fic your developing please continue when ever you can because trust me its worth the wait