Reviews for The Meaning of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ron andhermione say "love" WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much
gcpallen chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
Ron picked out two books curses and counter curses...ron is reading ...o dear wat is the world coming too good job..i like your harry potter writings keep it up. hope to read more
gcpallen chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
o i like it good job...and harry is gonna be an auror :D yayy ...as for ron being an auror...idk lol Good job
Dueler312 chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
This is going good. Keep it coming.
Chelsea chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Update now! Oh and how come I'm not mentioned in ur profile? I think you should have a whole section devoted to me. lol

xoxo Chelsea
Magenta Wolf chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
again, nice. A few typos again, and stuff like that, blah blah blah... but i think i really should emphisize you should vary the language you use. for example, “Your right Mione’.” Ron said. “You always are. You’re also gorgeous and smart.” That’s why I started to like you in the first place.” I don't think it sounds natural to have ron saying also, and gorgeous again. Other than that, nice fic!
Magenta Wolf chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
nice story line. you have some grammatical errors here and there (like there, their, and they're) and a few typos, but other than that, good work. Also, add a few more commas in the diologue and sentencing, for a better flow. Last comment- be careful about overusin the words said, beautiful, and very for description. Try using synonyms, and show-don't-tell techniques. It probably would make this awesome story even better! ]
amarieb chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
hey its good but it doesnt really follow the harry potter books because harry and ginny already went out and ron was ok with it but im glad they got back together i guess thats what so yea just kinda try and make sure it makes some sense with the books
Magenta Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
a few grammatical errors, but R/H foreverr!
Tina101 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Quick question, is it just the firve of them at the Burrow? Where's Mr. Weasley? I just didn't notice him, and was curious. Great plot, can't wait to find out what happens next!

Tina101
Tina101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Um, I REALLY liked it, just one thing. Ron and Hermione saying "love" all the time is pretty annoying. I really like how they're madly in love with each other, but this is just a LITTLE over the top. Great other than that!

Tina101
hermionemalfoypotterweasley chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
i love it! please keep on updating!
SugarHi Marauders chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
soo cute... i like it so far!
Butterfly Hippie chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
hey nicole i just read The Orange Ribbon, that fic u love where Hermione gets cancer. i reviewed twice i'm soo glad u recommended that story! i love it! ugh i have a cold and i'm home sick. so bored. anyway i should get back to my own fanfiction. ttyl. o btw i'm adding u to my fav authors list, b/c after all, u ARE my best friend.
nodoubtrox chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
that was so descriptive. u could, like imagine everything in your head, right down to the last leaf on every tree. as usual, great job.