Reviews for Bruises
savvy001 chapter 2 . 1/24
Grrrr..Gendo!
1337Pwny chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
The shipping was great and so was the OMAKEs
sephiroth12285 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This was an intresting story with an unexpected pairing, she's a bit old for Shinji but I'll let that slide. Either way good job.
BookWyrm666 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Gendo is the man we love to Hate.
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is a good story, I saw no visible spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors. As for Shinji, he was right in going to going to Dr. Akagi's from Misato's. As in cannon, she was probably the most sane one there, despite her own flaws. There's no reson, in the cannon either, for Ausuka to act like that, but I digress. I will say that I hope there are plans to expand this story.
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
You're right, there aren't many Ritsuko x Shinji fics out there but with good reason, the pairing is very unusual. First there is the massive age gap, secondly she's a scientist and firmly absorbed with her work (you know when Gendo isn't busy abusing her).

That being said, I liked this fic a lot. It made sense out of this pairing in ways many other fics fail to do. It was pretty well written, if a bit on the lighthearted side in many places. But a great read in total. Definitely going into my favorites collection.
Richy1991 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
good story
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Damn if you didn't get the abusive situation outlooks spot on, hon. I won't ask how. Let's just say that I could SWEAR that you were alive and kicking when I had my own run-ins. ::nods, shudders::

Another sugar-levels-rising story. Thanks for sharing.

::foflmao the omake::
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I love this story my friend and I really love the OMAKES. Keep up the amazing work my friend.
Devaro Ayanami chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Another good one. I must admit to having never seen a Shinji/Ritsuko pairing before, but I like your take on it.

Kepp going!
angelbattler chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Intersting, and i love the terrorist omake
delta16669 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
I really liked this story. Why? Because it maks pedophilia seem ok. And because its really the best story that features Shinji and Ritsuko in a relationship, that seems reasonable and that the story is not purely about smut.

Those are good too. Dont get me wrong. But this is good stuff.

And the omakes made me laugh.
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
Wait, Rei was role playing with Shinji? Or I think I misinterpreted it...
Argus456 chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Haha!I totally love the Omakes you make.I really despise yeah,great work on the ShinjixRitsuko story,so far I've only found 3 and 2 of them belongs to you,by the way,what does boffing mean ?
Sun S. Li chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
You are right. The only fics i saw with Shinji and Rits-Tits(Forgot which fic the name was from) in it were an angsty S&M one with Shinji crying at the end and harems. Love the Omakes always. Gendo bashing at its prime indeed.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »