Reviews for A Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2017
Hope you are well, it has been so very long since you've posted anything. Please continue this story!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 11 . 10/27/2017
Hello!

...please update? Or at least an epilogue brief about the end...
Laura 2468 chapter 11 . 1/12/2017
Hi :) I really liked this story. I like that the terrans are the 'bad guys' rather than star treks portrayal of them as saviours of the galaxy. And the Helio beings. I think it may be abandoned though :(
RavenishDove chapter 8 . 1/9/2017
The Great Pecan Conspiracy has got to be one of the funniest parts in this fic. I love your portrayal of Vulcans.
RavenishDove chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
The more I see of T'Rueth, the more I love her.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
Wish you would finish this story. I really miss your work. I have read your stories over and over, please don't forget us!
Jenice chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
sigh...this is lovely
Jenice chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Loving the back and forth between them... though having "background music" of political debates really takes from the subtext! (my husband is channel flipping!)
tanseynz chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
So so clever! Enjoyed it all but that last scene with Ning was superbly crafted and just smart! The facets of this original character just blew me away. I would just love to be at that table when Darby realises he's been had.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Any chance of finishing this story by Christmas?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Wonderful story...I'm really enjoying the interaction between Amanda and the other humans on Vulcan. I hope you find the time to finish someday.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Delightful story. Please finish it soon. Thanks for sharing.
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Still rereading... I love the way you bring Darkover (another of my favorites) into Star Trek. I noticed Darkovans also appeared in Home is the Sailor. This chapter is really very amusing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Why aren't you writing/updating anymore?
Trixie chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
love this story, so sad that there isn't more.