Reviews for A Christmas Carol
tanseynz chapter 11 . 11/12
So so clever! Enjoyed it all but that last scene with Ning was superbly crafted and just smart! The facets of this original character just blew me away. I would just love to be at that table when Darby realises he's been had.
Any chance of finishing this story by Christmas?
Wonderful story...I'm really enjoying the interaction between Amanda and the other humans on Vulcan. I hope you find the time to finish someday.
Delightful story. Please finish it soon. Thanks for sharing.
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 4/10
Still rereading... I love the way you bring Darkover (another of my favorites) into Star Trek. I noticed Darkovans also appeared in Home is the Sailor. This chapter is really very amusing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Why aren't you writing/updating anymore?
Trixie chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
love this story, so sad that there isn't more.
Kylex chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Hi Pat,
Love this story! Hope you update soon. You are an amazing Sarek and Amanda stories that I've ever read. Please continue to share your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Great story... :) update soon! PLEASE
dee1600 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I am hoping that this story will continue. Been waiting for it to be updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Please finish this story! I love your Amanda and Sarek stories. I've been reading them for years and was so glad when you started to post new chapters. Please don't leave your fans again. It was a long summer and I was looking forward to your stories. More Sarek and Amanda!
madamefaust chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
I wish I had something more profound to say, but the idea of chubby!Sarek has given me some serious giggles. Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Dee1600: I hope you can continue with the next installment very soon. I am looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Please continue this story "tis the season"! I'm a big Sarek and Amanda fan and your stories about them are so entertaining. Thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Really enjoying this much hope to see it finished in time for this year's Christmas!