Reviews for A Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Why aren't you writing/updating anymore?
Trixie chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
love this story, so sad that there isn't more.
Kylex chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Hi Pat,
Love this story! Hope you update soon. You are an amazing writer...best Sarek and Amanda stories that I've ever read. Please continue to share your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Great story... :) update soon! PLEASE
dee1600 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I am hoping that this story will continue. Been waiting for it to be updated.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Please finish this story! I love your Amanda and Sarek stories. I've been reading them for years and was so glad when you started to post new chapters. Please don't leave your fans again. It was a long summer and I was looking forward to your stories. More Sarek and Amanda!
madamefaust chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
I wish I had something more profound to say, but the idea of chubby!Sarek has given me some serious giggles. Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Dee1600: I hope you can continue with the next installment very soon. I am looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Please continue this story "tis the season"! I'm a big Sarek and Amanda fan and your stories about them are so entertaining. Thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Really enjoying this story...so much hope to see it finished in time for this year's Christmas!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Please finish this year. It's almost Christmas time! Thanks, love your work.
srmacrina chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I do love this story and hope that perhaps for this Christmas it will be finished - such an intriguing beginning.
Scarylady chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
*flails around in glee* You're updating again! I do love this story-you do blue and orange morality *so* well. So glad you're back!
zoie chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Wonderful story! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Please continue! This is a great story and I hate that it is not finished.