Reviews for A Christmas Carol
Laura 2468 chapter 11 . 1/12
Hi :) I really liked this story. I like that the terrans are the 'bad guys' rather than star treks portrayal of them as saviours of the galaxy. And the Helio beings. I think it may be abandoned though :(
RavenishDove chapter 8 . 1/9
The Great Pecan Conspiracy has got to be one of the funniest parts in this fic. I love your portrayal of Vulcans.
RavenishDove chapter 5 . 1/9
The more I see of T'Rueth, the more I love her.
Wish you would finish this story. I really miss your work. I have read your stories over and over, please don't forget us!
Jenice chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
sigh...this is lovely
Jenice chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Loving the back and forth between them... though having "background music" of political debates really takes from the subtext! (my husband is channel flipping!)
tanseynz chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
So so clever! Enjoyed it all but that last scene with Ning was superbly crafted and just smart! The facets of this original character just blew me away. I would just love to be at that table when Darby realises he's been had.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Any chance of finishing this story by Christmas?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Wonderful story...I'm really enjoying the interaction between Amanda and the other humans on Vulcan. I hope you find the time to finish someday.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Delightful story. Please finish it soon. Thanks for sharing.
TOSoldtimer chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Still rereading... I love the way you bring Darkover (another of my favorites) into Star Trek. I noticed Darkovans also appeared in Home is the Sailor. This chapter is really very amusing.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Why aren't you writing/updating anymore?
Trixie chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
love this story, so sad that there isn't more.
Kylex chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Hi Pat,
Love this story! Hope you update soon. You are an amazing writer...best Sarek and Amanda stories that I've ever read. Please continue to share your stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2014