Reviews for Blood Tears
You don't like him... But make him likeable by having him exercise restraint. Now if only every other author did that with characters they didn't like.
1337Pwny chapter 1 . 7/23
Really touching ;-;
shadowrallen chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Dessel Ordo chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
very well done story. Well written and well thought out.
dsty292 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nice oneshot. It felt like you wanted to delve deeper and darker but pulled back... I think it would have been even better if you'd gone all the way in. Either way, nice and short read.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was...a little hard to read. Less hard than a lot of Naruto stories I've read, but noticably harder than normal for me. If there is ever a part two to this, might I suggest a scene? It plays out as such: Ritsuko goes into an operating room to assist with the harvesting of organs from two fresh donor bodies. The bodies just happen to be the still breathing kidnappers. I know that the idea is fairly gruesome, but I feel that Ritsuko, and othersa, would consider it fair punishment for guys who consider toturing a child as a good warmup to raping another child.

Kaji turning down Misato's offer is actually fairly in-character for him. Though he is a womanizing jerk, he isn't heartless, and would have gone looking for the kidss regardless of Misato's incentive.

Keep up the great, if not so extreme, work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved that! That was awesome! Great job!
QChronoD chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Awesome story. One of the best angst/tragedies for Eva that I've read.

Transplant is about the only Eva story that brings more tears to my eyes.

Keep up the great work!
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love it!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was a nice read. Could have added more fluff to make AXS relationship more deep. I'll be looking out for your future fics. Thanks!
The Train chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
All blood and gore aside, this is a very touching and heartfelt story. I have always believed that "Greater love hath no man than to lay his life down for a friend" or in this case someone you love. To put Shingi through this just reveals how strong a character he is and how he always puts others before himself. I agree I personally don't a Shingi/Asuka romance either but I'm make an exception on this one. Excellemt work.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Man talk bout emotional, keep up ze good work
TheVaughnenator chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
At first I wasn't gonna read it, but, curiosity got the better of me. And I'm glad that no one(important)died. And even more relieved that shinji didn't scream. Over all I feel it was a great story, but I feel Asuka was a bit early to start loving Shinji. An example, like when she called him "baby". I feel she should of realized her love around the time she was telling Misato about the 'incedent'. But then again I am a bit picky, and this is just an opinion. So over all I give it a 4.5 outta 5. Keep up the good work.

Also, to all the people saying that was pretty 'weak' or 'ameture' tourture. Consider the situation. A simple scream and they would both have to live with the consequences of that horrible day. Now, me personally I woulda screamed at the knife twisting in my leg depending on the circumstances. And I can't say for sure if I could stand the soldering tool. And the fact he went through all that without screaming, any other scenario would just seem unrealistic, especially for a teenager like Shinji. Once again this is just my opinion, and sorry for the long review, and thank you for your time _
CrazyKidDeath chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
really good story, a little rough but the concept is great.
supermonk chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Nice. But when you said torture, I thought you meant TORTURE. Originality wise, I give the torture scenes, on a scale of 1 to 10, a three. C'mon, jumper cables and a little knife play, that's baby food. Though, the soldering iron was a nice touch.

Overall, I give this fic a seven.

It was good but it could have been so much better.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »