Reviews for Collapse
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's funny that the story ended in such a way, but with a pair like them I doubt sex would enter the scene that night. It would probably have been some heavy petting at best, passionate kissing at least. Fun fact, during the year this story was written, 70-80% of people in the world were more inclined to cuddle when faced with a situation such as Shinji and Maya's at the end of this one-shot.

However, in the last 3-5 years, 60-70% of the people in the world would be screwing like rabbits.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good story
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Update soon
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm a huge Shin/Maya fan, even though I only just got into the show recently, and even though my day was absolute crap, reading this instantly made it awesome! Thank ye for this fic.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice, please you have to update this fic it is pure brilliance. Update soon, ja ne.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
An Interesting concept for a fic but not an overall favourite of one of yours for me. 4/10 for the fic. Well written (as always) but personaly my heart wasn't in the paring.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
this ones pretty good.
General-Commissar chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I liked it. you made it last a fair leg with only one chapter but kept it interesting and made it flow naturally. It didn't feel like the storyline (even though it was short) was dragged out, or forced in an unnatural direction.

I hope you write a second chapter, i never could have enough of the good stuff, and the one thing i always detested was knowing a certain episode was the last. Somehow though, you still make a good closure on the chapter that could leave it as a satisfactory one-shot with ease...

I'll stop waffling now.
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
liked it, you didn't drag out the collapse, but you led away from it.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
At least he wasn't with Asuka
Draknal chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
The part where Asuka was having her independent thoughts on Maya and Shinji was hilarious. Potential cradle-robber, hahahaha! This was a god chapter, and I think a bonus chapter SHOULD be put on it. It would be a good wrap up. I mean, in the Ritsuko x Shinji one, there was a second chapter to show us the happy ending that we wanted, so why not have her protege have one as well? Just a thought! Good story, and I hope you do make a second chapter. Peace!
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was a nice and sweet story. Wouldn't mind a second chapter to this one. Well anyway hope to see more from you in the future.
pharitse chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
that was short and sweet, and I'm glad you didn't make Maya and shinji do anything. Keep writing
entropic angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I like this story since it has Maya in it and she dosn't get enoguh coverage- plus its well written- write another chapter please :D