Reviews for Devil of Evangelion
Great story and here's a idea how about a story where many different shinjis (different personalities like this one) go to the main universe and change events there
megatrous prime chapter 1 . 3/23
great story
Cbvghghmhh
IansInsane chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Real shame I liked this story
IansInsane chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
Toji you ass. Shinji saves your ass from certain death by Angel and all you can think off is how you can't hit him cause he's blind?
donald7777 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
This was quite an interesting story, I would not have thought to combine Evangelion and daredevil.

When I first started to read I was amazed by the thought of the story before I found out about the daredevil comics. Then things started to make a little more sense when I read the background of daredevil and when combined with Evangelion I was impressed.

Maybe you will pick this story up again one day.
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Uncensored version?

Will this be finished?
Heika chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
What is older Rei's body type?

i'll buy that not by.

Funny challenge.

As I said before just connecting to it and starting it up will allow him to see considering that the entry plug has no screens in it. If it required a 100% to see than they would all be blind in canon.

Would a 19 year old Asuka have the same panties as her 14 year old self did in canon? Espcially when she wants to secue Kaji?
Heika chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Are there class reps in uni?

Wouldn';t shinji be able to see while piloting? He is blind the Eva is not. there are no screen's in the eva it connects via nerve link so why is Shinji blind while piloting?

how did Shinji use his senses through the Eva? His senses are enhanced bur rhe Eva's are not sense they are made to match humans.

WHY would the devil be a monogamist? lol
Heika chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hope you continue!

SHinji going to get some? Who is Misao? Will she show up later?
KILO151998 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Please write more, this is getting good!:-)
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Shinji with a 6 Girl Harem?

(Rei, Asuka, Hikari, Maya, Misato, & Ritsuko.)
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Rei X Shinji X Hikari! Please!11
Toby860 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
very good. very good. could use a little work along the lines of having you focun one the daredevil villans for a while and then fully taking care of them so only eva problems would be left.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 12/14/2010