Reviews for More Than Loyal
gibbyreader chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
omg that was amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
nice chapter. i liked the way you made him sound like a little kid. haha
Eternally Artistic chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
These all could not be more perfect 3
KitsuneCagalli chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Your stories, they fill me with pure joy and fluffiness :3
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
AHH. So happy. so wonderful. so SQUEE. First few lines made me cry. the others just added too the overfilling happy. LOVED the disclaimer fyi. ;) haha the ice cube feet. hehe jin says that to me! Very realistic and cute and fluffy happy. :D more pls. haha
Mana's Madness chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Funny idea. What would happen if you tried to make Roy and Ed drink STRAWBERRY MILK? Haha, Winry and Riza would find it funny, at least! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
wheres Ed in this
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ahaha! Love it! Very funny!
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
I REMEMBER THIS! AHH. I LOVE HOW YOU CLOSED IT. oh my goodness. XD just keep writing. i don't care if we're still doing this when we're 80. LOL. this is absolutely incredible and amazing. and i cannot do it justice. but just keep writing. you're great :)
Kitsune-Blue chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
Awww...So who was Riza yelling at? P
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Oh, this is powerful and beautifully written. I'm so glad you finished writing this! It's just absolutely wonderful. :)
Choco.Sushi.Nut chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
HAHAHA TOO cute. TOO cute. At first I was confused on who Edward was, but now I get it haha :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE Roy's response to Riza : You're yelling at me? When? And that she'd shoot him first. hehehehe too true. LOLL Ahhh loved it - super cute and I think that that was a logical conclusion for a six year old to make. :D Too cute and I love Mae's glubglub baby-ness haha :D Loved it. :)
royza-hawkstang chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
I have been trying to come up with something for this theme for MONTHS. Kudos, my friend; my hat is off to you. Metaphorically, of course, I am - unfortunately - hatless at this particular moment.

This is so sweet; I don't know how many times I went "awwww!" while reading it. Keep up the amazing work; I look forward to your next post!
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW! *fangirl squeal* I LOVE IT :'D please update soon i love it!
Gass-C chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
To be a ladies man, I guess one must be surrounded by ladies at a young age. Haha. Great back-story, I like how it showed Roy's younger innocence and naivety which draws away from his militaristic image (for me at least). I actually pictured a really kawaii Roy, hair slicked and parted aside with great big eyes, tucked in shirt and suspenders, lol.

I could feel Riza's pain. She's not one to show emotion, but I could see her showing that side to Roy considering the kind of bond they have. More than childhood friends, more than co-workers, more than comrades. Great job on the Royai feels in the Ishval war, when your mind, body and humanity are exhausted I would imagine its tough to send out feelings or even express them easily.