Reviews for Midnight Tryst
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i like it
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw

and I loved how Seto argued with himself. It made him seem so much more into character. Great job. No, EXCELLANT job
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I liked it very much!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*Cries* This is the last story of yours that I haven't read! *sob* It's so sad! But I love this fic! I had a feeling that I'd reveiwed it before which had me very worried I would not be able to reveiw now but *sigh* I haven't so that's good! I'll tell you what I absolutly love? "But that's what hurts the most, she belonged to him...but not with him." That, my friend, is serious poetry! I don't think that even in my wildest dreams I could hope to write as well as you!

You are brilliant, and spectacular, and wonderful beyond all beleif! I love this story, and all your others! Amazing, that's what you are!

Love always

Soi
Neisha chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
K, I gotta say that I haven't really been a big fan of this series, mostly cause I haven't really watched much of it, but this oneshot is lovely and one day I'll have to sit down and watch some of the series...I liked this, and your right, there really arn't enough oneshots with fluffiness in them, and there really should be..My last two were sad and heartbreaking, why I honestly have no idea, but once I get my current project out of my system I fully intend on writing another Inuyasha and Kagome fic with lots of romantic fluff...but my current story has taken me so long to put together that I fear it may be awile before I post again on ff, unless I get the urge to write some fluffy oneshot, which is definately a good possibility...and speaking of which I need to get my most recent chapters typed into my laptop and decide whether or not to post it to fictionpress, so since I have yapped to ear off in this overly long review I shall let you go...Again, you really should write a full story, I think you'd do well with it..until next time...Neisha
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw! That was soo cute! Inner Turmoil!

I can imagine Seto thinking that!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*sniffs* -no wait, *sobs* It's s-s-so b-be-beautiful. I loved it!
Mystical Aquafina chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
The story would have been much better if you would have had a flashback of why Anzu left him in the first place. It would make the story longer and I bet more people would read and review. But u dont have 2 listen 2 me. Just a suggestion.
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
SHORT and SWET! just the way i like it.

sometimes a long story is good, but it gets in the way of the meaning sometimes...!

_ you made me smile!
Dragon's Clan chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This story is amazing and I love it. Do more Seto and Tea pairing.
White Artemis chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This is... WOW! More SetoXAnzu!
swimmurgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Cute. Very cute and fluffy. I definetly agree with the fluffy oneshots part at the end. Please keep writing more azureshipping stories!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Fluffy and dramatic. Hmm.. If I said I didn't like it, I'd be lying.. a lot. Nicely done but it could use a bit of editing. I suppose I'd leave you to get back on that though. I'd love to read more of your works. Cheers!
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I LUV this! I agree with you that we don't have enough fluffy one-shots anymore! Great job!

WRITE MORE FLUFFY ONESHOTS PLZ!
Ambiance-Dream chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That was really really sweet... *sniffle* It seems like the end of a long and grandeur story, you know, with the climax being when Anzu left the day before...

o_O I don't think that makes any sense.

But anyways, this was a really really good one-shot! Usually I don't read them that often, but this one caught my eye. It was really well done.

The part with Kaiba's other side(conscience, maybe...?) was great. It shows how much Seto really loves Anzu- he's able to defend his motives for his love, and he isn't so easy to back down from this relationship with Anzu.

And the ending was just soo cute. *dreamy sigh* I always love happy endings. It makes me all warm inside.

Yeah, so awesome job! Please write more! *-* Ja ne!