Reviews for Sanguinity
Silence chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
Hey just wanted to say I hope you keep up the great work _ I really do love this and definitaly havent forgotten about it I hope you do continue this again sometime soon it really is a great fic I love how you write Albert and Caesar together and their relationship and everything its so sweet and you do it in a way where you get their personality perfectly lol its really great not a lot of people do it so well :) Well in any case, keep up the great writing _
redcake chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
My gosh, this is so sweet. Keep up the good work!
Silence chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Oh I loved this chapter as well! You wrote Caesar and Albert so well, I enjoyed reading this very much. They are my favorite characters and I enjoy reading your chapters, I hope there are more to come! I really can't wait for the next chapter I hope you update again soon! Please keep up the Great writing! I'll be waiting
jellypuppy chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
aww sweet. I like that you try to show a more tender side to Albert and Caesar's relationship.
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Their interactions were so precious; Albert's a total beast. I love your style too-it's descriptive but not overdone or confusing.
Athena chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Great to see you're still writing Suikoden, Mikomi. I'm always excited to read about your Caesar and Albert; there aren't many writers that ... well, write about them as children. At all. Guh.

Anyway, the last portion of this story was especially captivating. I grinned when Albert acted like a protective older brother for once, though he later returned to that emotionlessness that seems to be characterizing him more and more ... and more.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Great story! Your Albert and Ceasar were very convincing, and with such a short piece you admirably showed so much feeling and emotion. It really felt like this could have happened.
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I love it. Your Caesar is beautiful-you handled him with such delicacy and sensitivity. The parents and their dysphoriae also make sense. It skits the boundary between memory and experience, which fits the tone like a glove. I look forward to more.
PsychoLeopard chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Intriguing. Well done. Will there be more?