Reviews for The Ribbon
Graziella chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This story is amazing
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
(sighs) yeah, that's how it should end. That's how it ended. You are amazing
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"Perhaps this was his punishment - an eternity spent under her gaze of condemnation.

Even as he despaired, he raised his chin and nodded his acceptance. It was his due after all; a fitting sentence for failing her when it mattered most. Perhaps through his suffering, she would find peace."

Oh that was perfect. How wonderful! And finally belonging only to each other, very sweet.

VFA
Kelev chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
So sad, yet a very nice, simple holiday story!
HC0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw...
Kiki Firestar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
...This is beautiful! You really captured ani's feelings, great style, plot and grammar! 10 out of 10!
lynsolo chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Beautiful
Haleakala chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
oh...my...gosh. YOU DID IT! You managaed to nail my favorite scene in all the Star Wars movies, period! The second I saw the extended edition, I elected this scene, where Ani joins the ranks of the other illustrious Jedi on Endor, as my absolute favorite. Definite tear moment. Or cry buckets. This story elaborates nicely on that moment. Of course she could never condemn him! She believed he was good to the last. The way you blended together the flashback and this, my favorite scene, was perfectly flawless and a wonderful idea. Good job, underlined, in italics, and bolded.
Caralynne chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Aw...

...That made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Now I have to go read mroe sweet Padme/Anakin fics, but lemme just say that I LOVE to picture that as the actual ending!

Caralynne
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
*cries* So sweet!
Life's a Dance chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
This was absolutely beatiful. I don't think there are any other words.
FromHeart2Mind chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
God you're good. Amazing. I just don't understand how you do it. I mean every story you've written has been so perfect. I mean really you're writing is addictive and intoxicating. I love it.
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
that was beautiful! omg so sweet! i loved it! :-D
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Ah, this is beautiful. I love the ending:

"And the tails of the ribbon, now vibrant and new, spiraled around them joyfully."

Gorgeous.