Reviews for What A Beautiful Disaster
xcanncx chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
luke doesnt call her lore.. chris does
Lena Kim chapter 29 . 7/10/2008
I Love this story!
purplekirbyshaft chapter 42 . 4/26/2008
you should write a sequal! i love this story i've read it twice. You did an amazing job.
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 42 . 3/19/2007
THAT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVED IT! I'm not sure which ending I like better. I think they're equal. I really hate Chris right now. Why would he rape Lorelai? And not tell Richard. Nor did Lorelai tell her paretns about it. Only Luke and Sookie and Mia. I really enjoyed it.
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 42 . 9/5/2006
Quote Weezy from Dragon Tales: "LOVE IT!" I don't really like 40, but I LOVE the rest. I so totally LOVE L/L. I HATE: Chris, Max, Jason, Alex, Rachel, and Nicole. Ugh, They DISCUSS me. Weoz AWESOME DUDE! PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE L/L FICS. K-DEN! ...ALOHA BRAH...

-Ku'z-
PR0TECTiNGME11 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 42 . 7/16/2006
Aw. I love the alternating ending more than the original one. I hate Chris and he should die! That's mean to say, but it's true. You did an awesome job with this fic! I loved it!

LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 31 . 7/16/2006
haha This is great. Thank God she said yes to the proposal!

LukeNLorelaifanatic chapter 29 . 7/16/2006
Omg I love it! I love, love, love this story! And I am thrilled to pieces that Rory is Luke's daughter. They are so cute.

Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 42 . 3/28/2006
ew bad first alternate ending. i'm SO going with the second one.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 3/17/2006
I loved this story! Both endings were good, but I LOVED the second one. It was such an original idea, and I loved the idea of Lorelai reconciling with her parents. You are very talented, and I hope you continue to write many more fanfics in the future.
MANDIISMYBFF chapter 42 . 3/17/2006
I love your story and You should really write a sequal
chmelms chapter 42 . 3/4/2006
Okay Chapter 40 is just horrible. So glad you wrote the alternate ending cause it was the bomb. I would love to see a sequel (from the alternate ending of course).
TheWBQueen chapter 42 . 2/26/2006
Okay, so I gotta say, I like the dream IDEA, but I like the alternate ending better. It was a really clever story! Congrats on finally finnishing it!
sapphirestar820 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
yay!

this is one of my favorite stories! and u are a GREAT writer/author. i love all ur stories.

L&L 4EVER!