Reviews for Blazing Hearts
Sophie chapter 30 . 2/7
Gah... That was... umm that came out of nowhere
Sophie chapter 9 . 2/7
Ahhh, video games get in the way of everything. Lol
kokoronagomu chapter 34 . 4/15/2015
great story, wish some of those later chapters had some humor peppering them but it was good overall!
kokoronagomu chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
i hate angst and horror and scary suspense... but i will endure it!
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
love how they can be yelling at each other and then... the series had so much tension that it could have exploded any second... glad she took things into her own hands! *\o/*
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
the interactions are great and the slapstick humor and threatened violence is wonderful!
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
kikyou himura - no relation to himura kenshin i hope! lol
love that she's adopted a youkai son and has no biases. love the grumpy inuyasha and his snide comments! the playful work atmosphere... happy to have found this searching archives! \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

nCu9RDh4omo -dubbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs and they can be found at places like crunchyroll, anilinkz, etc.)

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!
cookie panda-roo chapter 34 . 6/2/2014
awhhhh, that was a good story! :) i like how you end at blazing hearts... I love Kagura in this story! XD very unique
SuperMikoFromTheFuture chapter 34 . 4/19/2014
WOOOOOOOOOO!

*claps and cries*

SO KAWAII! I loved this so much I could actually die from a cuteness attac-atta-sjbdf6uzbksfhibofavyoiuwbUVDIUAFGHVOUAFVB!

*dies*
iliv4kisigo chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
scary
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Ok before I go any further I congraduate you for not making one of those annoying cliched stories where Kikyo and Kagura are one dimensional villians. This is a breathe of fresh air like no other.
Meow Cute and Fluffy chapter 34 . 11/5/2013
Amazing story!
sesshylovr chapter 34 . 9/20/2012
LOVED the story :)
mary-loki chapter 34 . 8/27/2012
Hi! Okay, I don't think words can explain what I'm feeling right now! I don't know where to begin xD Your story was fantastic, amazing, great and more! :D In my country it's 2:42 a.m and I'm reading it since 9 p.m I think... I can't remember! hahaha I just couldn't stop reading it, I wanted to finish it now, I didn't want to wait till morning to finish reading it. The story was too interesting to stop reading it xD Well, I loved it! Hope you keep writing, you're really good :D Well, now I'm off to bed, I have college in the morning :P Kisses, and one more time... I LOVED it! Bye..
Vampire Princess Freya chapter 34 . 8/13/2012
O_O... How do you have the PATIENTS to take THAT long to write an awesome story?! HOW?! SEVEN YEARS?! I CANT DO THAT! DD8 but this was freaking awesome anyway! XD