Reviews for You Looked Like Christmas Morning
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aah, That is so sweet. I never really pair Harry and Hermione together, but this is lovely.
afkajklfakjfkla chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Good job great wow but at the end u should say (after the clock strikes the last thing) you know when Harry says, "Merry Christmas Hermione, I love you." You/ He should say Merry Christmas my Christmas morning that would be so like wow it would tie the whole thing together and then i love you
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Oh my God! That's so unbelivably cute! Great writing! Very very sweet! I loved it!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This one is really good, too. Hermione sure is what any orphan would hope for. _

~ 0
Saffle chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Cute little ficcy!
Avian Dincht chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I read this and the other one shot, but I haven't read snow blinded yet. To be quite frank, I love the Harry-Hermione thing, but also the Harry-Ginny thing. Anyway, you are awesome at fluff! Great story, it got me in the Christmas mood! Thanks! You are on my fave author list now!
Blue Rose4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
OMG that is so sweet. Merry Christmas.
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh my god your stories are so good! Now i have to go read all of em! Well all the fluffy ones anyway! Theyre adorable! Keep writing them, everyone should read them!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
lol that was so cute! Loved it! Wonderfully written! Going on favs!

Alex
Millie chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Um ur forgeting that ron and hermione were ment to be
phoenix tears 05 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Aww, that was the sweetest Harry/Hermione oneshot. I just saw Mr.& a while ago and I remembered when Brad Pitt said that. When I saw this title I thought that's where you got it from. It was so cute. Review to you another time.