Reviews for Without
The Fool's Journey chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
You did a great job on the story, it was nicely written.
lady-jeala chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Jill!

Do you renember moi? Isha b from the rpg... I was jeala... Lol! I love this ficcie.. I cried so that means it must be REALLY good. *_* Keep on writing!
Jetscreen chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This has to be the best fanfic I ever read, now I must go and try to bet the game for once. Can't get bye pyhco bicth's dam screaming.
whatever13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
this is so nice,just like i imagined it ;)
koolkitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Very touching.
Mietzche chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
I really enjoyed your fan fic. I thought your characterizations were perfect and true to the story line. I've never had the chance to read a fan fic from 1000 Arms so I was anxious to read one and I think you did a great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
I really enjoyed it. I thought your characterizations were perfect. I've read a 1000 Arms fan fic before so I was really excited when I saw some listed. Great job! Mietzche
Flying Lancer chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
that was tight...no doubt
sakura petals chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
sooooooooooooooooo swwwweeaattt
LiLxKawaiixAzN chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
kawaii! too bad there's not many fics on Thousand Arms..
Sodina-chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
A really GREAT STORY!I loved it soooo much!I loved the story!I was s glad Sodina didn't leave.I hope ya make more stories like this up the good work!
chettedizon chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
! a THOUSAND ARMS FANFICS! waaahhh *jumps up and down and higher* I thought there is no such thing as Thousand arms fanfic.. but waaaiii there is! Some day.. I will Write fanfics of Thousand arms! weee! *shakes your hands* congratulations congratulations! waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii Okay. *calms down* After I am done writing my ccs fanfics.. I WILL WRITE A THOUSAND ARMS FANFIC! please support me! *looks at you pleading* onegai... I LOVE YOUR FIC!
Renfro Calhoun chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
*applause* Bravo! A very nicely done fic, excellent characterization, especially with Meis. A very romantic and sweet story, and I think it really fleshes Meis out better than the game allowed for. The only thing I noticed is that here, the father is Phil; I'm not positive, but I think his name was Cliff in the game. That minor tidbit aside, I really enjoyed this story. Well done!
Little Washu chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
That was *sniff* so beautiful! *sob* ...there's no use in holding it in... *wails extremely loud* And to think, I thought my sister was crazy for wanting that game so much...I will now kick myself in the $$ for my misjudgement...
purplefire chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Hey! Love da fic! Meis and Sodina forever! but soushi is mine! write more!