Reviews for Noticing Adam
Serenity Prime chapter 56 . 4/14
Jesus, I started reading this last night and I must say, this was a really good fic! I loved it so much!
Axcel chapter 22 . 3/14
Clearly, despite the Sorceress's earlier words about Randor loving Adam as more than just his son, she acknowledges that doesn't mean he wouldn't see He-Man instead of Adam if he were told the truth. Which would cause all sorts of future problems for obvious reasons.
Axcel chapter 21 . 3/14
Well, if the sorceress choses to be too vague, she reaps what she sows. She also underestimates the strength of He-Man and She-Ra's badassery.
Axcel chapter 14 . 3/13
Courage and Honor!
Axcel chapter 13 . 3/13
Teela so readily accepting Randor's claim and so easily givig up on Adam merely shows she is unworthy of him and would create a hostile homelife for anyone who married her.
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/13
Except it was after he said he was trying to protect everyone that you and Teela so readily believed Randor's wild imagination and you slapped him telling him bow ashamed you are of him.
Axcel chapter 11 . 3/13
Well, his subjects adore Adam.
S chapter 55 . 1/27/2016
Amazing, riveting story! I was randomly browsing He-Man fanfic and found this story. I couldn't stop reading it and am glad that the story will continue with the sequel on Etheria. I do, however, have a question about why Teela was included in healing Adam in Chapter 38. She wasn't aware of her true destiny, so wouldn't she have had questions as to why the Sorceress would ask her to help when, from her perspective as a "regular person," she wouldn't have magical powers? In any case, I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
But around these chapters there seems to be a lot of dislike around Orko. This is just a tiny problem in the grand scheme of a much larger fanfic, but I don't think anyone's said anything on this, so i felt inclined to point it out. In other words, this fanfiction is good, let me nitpick it now, lol.

Now, the cannon you are using for this story is clearly Filmation-there's no doubt about that-but every author who writes for a particular cannon of He-man puts their own spin on it and changes something a little. Because of this I feel inclined to ask: What is Orko's relationship with the royal family? Are they friends, acquaintances, or what? Because for the Filmation series alone, it seems a little out of character to be using Orko's name as an insult. I'd understand it once as a slip-up in a heated situation, but 'court jester' and 'Orko' are used consistently as put-downs in these couple of chapters. It seems rather mean-spirited, mostly because Orko himself has been shown to be insecure about being useless; He's tried to abandon all his friends for this reason at least twice, I believe, and when Adam and Randor do this, it makes it seem like Orko was justified in his actions.

All in all, it really is a minor detail, and I wouldn't be worring too much about it if everything else in this story has been read and reviewed to the bone, lol. Just my thoughts, hope to see more updates on your other fanfictions soon.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/18/2015
Go adora go. She is my favorite,
Zorra Reed chapter 55 . 5/8/2014
It took the better part of three days but I finally finished the story! I loved it! I haven't found a story for He-Man that involved in a long long while. I'm placing it up there with the sacrifice and service series, which is really big praise from me. I can't wait to read the sequel and check out some of your other fics. You've inspired me to go back and work on my She-Ra/He-Man fic "Shadow of Sleep" which I've been meaning to finish for years. Best of luck in your writing, you do an amazing job!
Zorra Reed chapter 50 . 5/7/2014
Go Adora! Looks like there might be some problems rising between her and Teela. It was great getting to see a side of Adora we don't normally get to witness. Thanks! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Zorra Reed chapter 48 . 5/7/2014
Really...

I don't even know what to say to that twist of events. *Evil Grin* but it can't be good for bone-head.
Zorra Reed chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
I had to read this chapter twice, it was just so funny! Wow, I forgot how great it felt to really just laugh, thanks! So he finally noticed that He-Man wasn't at the battle. Sighs, he was so close. *giggles* I'm thrilled at all the little twin moments you've been tossing in. At times, their like little children and you can image them that way. All the moments that were missed out on. I really feel sorry for them sometimes, but your story makes it real in different ways. Again, so inspiring. Loved the moment of violence from She-Ra back when they were fighting. I could always see her going that extra step if push came to shove. He-Man not so much so. Though if you read the new comics he doesn't seem to have much of a problem with killing when needed, its a bit unsettling if you grew up with the original show. The kiddy gloves are coming off. I'm looking forward to see the battle escalates as Hordak steps onto the scene, should the villain's follow through with getting him involved. I love the scene with the Randor finding the sword. Very well played!
Zorra Reed chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
OMG is he really going to find the sword?! I'm sure if Randor had witnessed She-Ra's shared pain with Adam he would have likely put two and two together by now, instead he's floating down a really disturbing path of wrongness. It's great! Love the cover photo, btw. Been meaning to mention that since chapter 1. It's perfect for this story.