Reviews for Noticing Adam
shakespert chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
WOW! I didn't blame Randor for making Teela leave the room after she had inadvertently upset Adam. That's why I didn't expect how the chapter ended! I thought a few chapters ago that an Adam/Teela hookup was possible but not quite like that! It's very believable though! I could imagine Teela not wanting to wait to talk with Adam. And, now that she knows Adam is He-Man and that is why she could never choose between them, of course, she would decide to be with him! She's always loved them and now she knows they're one! What's stopping her? Well, the ending implies there might be someone! My inner eye says it's King Randor who walked into the room. He's probably not going to be happy. Bodyguard kissing his son? Fireworks on the horizon, no doubt!
shakespert chapter 29 . 11/2/2013
Wow! Teela's reaction to learning that Adam is He-Man is exactly how I imagined it would be! She is upset and now she wants to apologize to him for how she has treated him in the past! Loving this story! I need to hurry up and finish it! I need to get to that sequel!
Sandra chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 333333
shakespert chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
OH MY GOD! Teela knows! Wow! That was totally unexpected. I was definitely catching the vibe of a possible Adam/Teela hook-up, but I was not expecting her to eavesdrop and find out he's He-Man. Awesomeness! You are a wonderful writer!
shakespert chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
The royal family is very cute in this chapter. I like that they all piled into the beds and are resting together. I especially liked seeing Randor in papa bear mode. I find it amusing that Beastman wants to avoid the prince. That is obvious, LMAO! Too bad Skeletor now has Adam on his radar with good reason. Adam is far more important than he knows.
shakespert chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Wow! Adam kicked some ass in this chapter! This was so good! Too bad Beastman and then Skeletor hurt him! I'm also concerned about Randor. Has all the stress negatively impacted his health? Amazing chapter!
shakespert chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Randor sure is paranoid and protective of his son. Can't blame him though. I love the end of this chapter. I think Skeletor is doing his part to actually help bring this family together again. They no longer take each other for granted.
shakespert chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
I feel horrible for the royal family, especially Randor. He desperately wants his son, but how awesome is Adam in this chapter! He is very sneaky! I like that! Now being on He-Man to save the day!
shakespert chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
This chapter was funny when Adam fell on top of Randor. The king is right. They are making a habit of hitting the floor. But poor Adam! Now Skeletor has him. Poor Randor.
shakespert chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Wow! I loved this chapter! Randor was so freaking cool in this chapter. I like that he figured out that the Sorceress took Adora and Adam. I also like that he threatened to destroy the castle if she didn't return his kids. Yeah, I think he meant it too. Great story!
shakespert chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Wow! Sorry I keep saying that today but it's the only other expletive I could think of that would be appropriate for this site! LMAO Seriously this chapter has got to be my favorite! I knew it was going to be bad when King Randor started chasing Adam to stop him from going to Castle Greyskull, but I didn't expect things to go as far as it did. I loved it though! You captured Randor's fears perfectly and I truly feel that the king would have felt that way and reacted that way. When parents are fearful for their kids, they react in surprising ways. Truly I can't really blame Randor for thinking as he did. It all makes sense to me! How would he know that the Sorceress communicates with Adam telepathically and that she asks for his help all the time? He wouldn't. After hearing the end of Adam's conversation with Marlena, it's only natural to assume Adam wanted to go to Earth. Wow! On the other hand I can honestly understand why Adam feels so betrayed and upset. His father is calling him a liar every time he turns around and insults him with every breath he takes. At least it seems that way to him. With all the emotional upheavals Adam has been going through, he's reacting just as irrationally as Randor. This cannot be good for either one of them. Just like the last chapter you have left me riveted. It's a shame I don't have time to read the next chapter right away, because I can't wait to see what happens in the throne room! Will the twins actually get to tell Randor their secrets? If so, what will be the result. I know there are a lot more chapters in this story, but I still know anything is possible! Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
shakespert chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Wow! I did not see this coming! This was a good update! I loved the explanation of King Randor's fears in the last chapter but to see those fears come to life in this chapter was excellent! What is Adam going to do now that his father is chasing him? How can he defend Castle Greyskull like that? I can't wait to see where this story goes! Now I have to read the next chapter right away. Sorry it took me a while to get back to reviewing this! By the way thanks for reviewing my story too.
shakespert chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Actually I think it was a damn good update. I love the explanation of Randor's actions and it makes perfect sense. Of course one of his biggest fears would be to lose Adam. He lives with the threat of Marlena possibly wanting to go back to Earth and someone already took Adora away from him. He lived through the pain of losing a child once and he doesn't want to experience that again. It makes complete sense and usually when people are that afraid of something they lose common sense and rationality. It makes them do crazy things, hence all of Randor's crazy accusations, words, and actions. Hopefully these words will help Adam understand his father's motives and they can work together to get this family back on track!
shakespert chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Glad I'm able to get back to this story! I feel sorry for King Randor. Just as he's starting to set things straight with Adam his son goes to Etheria to get away from him. This scene at the end where he said Skeletor wanted to make Eternia reflect what was going on in Randor's heart was so sad. I also find it so sad that Marlena was able to find comfort where Randor couldn't. He-man showing up does show that he still cares about the planet and his parents. It must be hard for her not to give her husband that comfort. You do a great job of capturing the emotions of all these characters and you really bring them to life. The show doesn't do a good job with characterization, but you do and that's why I like all the stories I've read by you so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I just wanted to post a quick note to tell you how much I enjoyed your story . I found it by accident , googleing He-man for ideas for a mural I'm painting.I've never read fan-fiction before,except for some Snape based smutt my friend writes XD. I was hooked on this instantly and read it straight through over two I'd had to wait for the updates as they came,my head would've 're an excellent author ,and I wish I had this in print to keep and read over whenever I wanted :D I've loved He-man since I was a tiny kid.I was skeletor for Halloween when I was 2 lolI just recently started sharing the original series onDVD with my little ones which inspired me to paint the mural in my sewing room and lead me to your book :D I think you stayed really true toeveryone's personality especially Adam.