Reviews for Noticing Adam
Go adora go. She is my favorite,
Zorra Reed chapter 55 . 5/8/2014
It took the better part of three days but I finally finished the story! I loved it! I haven't found a story for He-Man that involved in a long long while. I'm placing it up there with the sacrifice and service series, which is really big praise from me. I can't wait to read the sequel and check out some of your other fics. You've inspired me to go back and work on my She-Ra/He-Man fic "Shadow of Sleep" which I've been meaning to finish for years. Best of luck in your writing, you do an amazing job!
Zorra Reed chapter 50 . 5/7/2014
Go Adora! Looks like there might be some problems rising between her and Teela. It was great getting to see a side of Adora we don't normally get to witness. Thanks! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Zorra Reed chapter 48 . 5/7/2014

I don't even know what to say to that twist of events. *Evil Grin* but it can't be good for bone-head.
Zorra Reed chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
I had to read this chapter twice, it was just so funny! Wow, I forgot how great it felt to really just laugh, thanks! So he finally noticed that He-Man wasn't at the battle. Sighs, he was so close. *giggles* I'm thrilled at all the little twin moments you've been tossing in. At times, their like little children and you can image them that way. All the moments that were missed out on. I really feel sorry for them sometimes, but your story makes it real in different ways. Again, so inspiring. Loved the moment of violence from She-Ra back when they were fighting. I could always see her going that extra step if push came to shove. He-Man not so much so. Though if you read the new comics he doesn't seem to have much of a problem with killing when needed, its a bit unsettling if you grew up with the original show. The kiddy gloves are coming off. I'm looking forward to see the battle escalates as Hordak steps onto the scene, should the villain's follow through with getting him involved. I love the scene with the Randor finding the sword. Very well played!
Zorra Reed chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
OMG is he really going to find the sword?! I'm sure if Randor had witnessed She-Ra's shared pain with Adam he would have likely put two and two together by now, instead he's floating down a really disturbing path of wrongness. It's great! Love the cover photo, btw. Been meaning to mention that since chapter 1. It's perfect for this story.
Zorra Reed chapter 38 . 5/6/2014
Awesome, you killed him! Got to love back injuries. Randor is still clueless, go figure. I love this! An appearance by the spirit and the sorceress, Skeletor finally did something right for once, and the angst is at a perfect 10 for everyones emotional suffering! Way to go! You are an amazing writer!
Zorra Reed chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
And finally the kiss! *giggles* This story just gets better each chapter. I'm so glad you decided to continue working on it or I may never have had the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it.
Zorra Reed chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
yes yes yes yes yes! *Adora fan squeal* When the Sorceress stopped Adam from leaving I think that was the first time ever that I've said something truly horrible regarding her. For a moment I really thought they'd talk Adam into staying. What surprised me more, though I would expect nothing less from her was that Teala arrived with them. I really thought she understood Adams need to get away and accepted it? Despite having given the information of Adams whereabouts to the king, she's taking a risk in following, Adam could see it as a sign that she didn't understand after all and was siding against him. I'm actually waiting for her to realize her true feelings for Adam and just implosively kiss him. I thought she was for a moment there before he left, and was so disappointed. Adam is such a pansy when it comes to his feelings for her. Reading on! I'm so happy this is such a long story!
Zorra Reed chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
The show has always hinted that Marlena suspected he was He-Man, even in the 2003 remake, so I think it's reasonable that she started all of this. It only confirmed what she couldn't be 100% certain of. I'm very curious how Randor's going to take all this once (if) he ever finds out the truth about Adam considering his most recent delusion. That's going to be a hard rift to mend, even if Adam is normally a forgiving soul. I love the way you cast the characters in this fic. Being a She-Ra fan first and foremost I was thrilled when you mentioned Adora the first time and when she came up again later, I have to wonder if she'll be making an appearance in this story, or if Adam might slip off to ask her about that disappearing trick... on rare occasions the show would hint that she was missed but never directly touched on it. Guess they didn't want to repeat the he-man story line to closely.
Zorra Reed chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Loved the outburst! All the emotions flying around and the developing insinuations, Adam's gonna feel more than alone if this keeps up. Poor guy.
Zorra Reed chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I'm in love with this story! Its the perfect distraction...erm adrenalin boost I need for focusing on finals! Adams going to be forced into confession at this rate.
shakespert chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
WOW! I didn't blame Randor for making Teela leave the room after she had inadvertently upset Adam. That's why I didn't expect how the chapter ended! I thought a few chapters ago that an Adam/Teela hookup was possible but not quite like that! It's very believable though! I could imagine Teela not wanting to wait to talk with Adam. And, now that she knows Adam is He-Man and that is why she could never choose between them, of course, she would decide to be with him! She's always loved them and now she knows they're one! What's stopping her? Well, the ending implies there might be someone! My inner eye says it's King Randor who walked into the room. He's probably not going to be happy. Bodyguard kissing his son? Fireworks on the horizon, no doubt!
shakespert chapter 29 . 11/2/2013
Wow! Teela's reaction to learning that Adam is He-Man is exactly how I imagined it would be! She is upset and now she wants to apologize to him for how she has treated him in the past! Loving this story! I need to hurry up and finish it! I need to get to that sequel!
Sandra chapter 30 . 10/27/2013