Reviews for Noticing Adam
Gelendra chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
*cheers wildly for the scene that she'd been waiting for, for so long* Awesome job on this chapter! Skeletor captured, and finally reconcilliation between father and son! Loved it!
Geraldine D chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. Earlier in your story, you had your readers disliking Randor's rash decisions when it came to Adam and now you have us loving it and cheering him on! Kudos to you! I also can't wait to see what you do next! I know it isn't over. Yes, Skeletor has been frozen, but they still plan on marching to Snake Mountain and flattening it, according to He-Man. Also, Hordak will no doubt show his face again...and we still have that "favor" to wonder about. For a chapter that has highlighted the changes in Adam and Randor's relationship, you sure have given is a lot of questions. Amazing chapter! Post more soon!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
Estou contente que Randor e Adam finalmente se entenderam. E o rei Randor tem raz√£o, Adam seria um rei maravilhoso.
Deathmvp chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
Great work with the king here. I think it helps show why he is the King. Also prop for haveing Tela shoot old bone head.
highlander348 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Why can't Adam go to Earth for a short trip? Randor is being to damn controlling!
aoscott chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
I loved this. Look at King Randor saving Adam and hurting Hordak! Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next with Hordak. Post more soon.
JustLucky05 chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
I like it! you did a wonderful job! Never mess with someone's kids, that's just bad ju-ju. I can't wait to see what you do next chapter, and how will life back at the palace be once this is done? Will Adam and Teela move there relationship along? so many questions... Please post again soon.
Emily chapter 46 . 5/16/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease tell me you are updating this soon! This was a fantastic chapter and I can hardly wait to see what happens next! This story is so epic! LOVE IT!
alphalover chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
Now that I'm logged in and in front of a laptop, I can post more. This is written really well. I can well visualize the action.

it's not entirely clear to me what will happen yet so when you avoid the obvious... I won't be thrown off course. I LOVE that Randor knows and is fighting against these people with his children.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter! Wow! I hope someone helps poor Randor and Adam!
eldergrayskull chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
I really liked this chapter! Nice job.
Deathmvp chapter 46 . 5/13/2013
Just think if Adam did not escape he may already be free lol.
JustLucky05 chapter 46 . 5/13/2013
Will skeletor never learn? This was another excellent chapter! I look forward to seeing how you bring this to a close. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you do next.
alphalover chapter 46 . 5/12/2013
wonderful and very suspenseful
Geraldine D chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
I must say you have hit Skeletor's characterization right on the head. I could hear him saying everything you wrote so great job!

I read your other comments for this chapter and interestingly I also wonder what favor Hordak will ask of Adam. That was a huge enticement that Adam offered him and it could have some ramifications. I don't know if Hordak will ask Adam to come back to Etheria or elsewhere with him. I think he will simply ask Adam to let him go when he realizes that Skeletor is caught and therefore he will be too. The Sorceress will be blocking their attempts to leave the area if they try to with magic. That is the only way Hordak could get home so it would be the logical request even if he does not know it right now. If that happens I can see that causing some problems. Adam will have to choose between keeping his word and freeing Etheria which would allow Adora to stay on Eternia permanently.

Great job as usual. I love that you keep me guessing! Post more very soon! Can it be Teela's Visitor next? I know you're going to jump on one of them but I won't complain for more Against Nature either. All of your works are amazing my friend. Keep them coming!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »