Reviews for Noticing Adam
Emily chapter 46 . 5/16/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease tell me you are updating this soon! This was a fantastic chapter and I can hardly wait to see what happens next! This story is so epic! LOVE IT!
alphalover chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
Now that I'm logged in and in front of a laptop, I can post more. This is written really well. I can well visualize the action.

it's not entirely clear to me what will happen yet so when you avoid the obvious... I won't be thrown off course. I LOVE that Randor knows and is fighting against these people with his children.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter! Wow! I hope someone helps poor Randor and Adam!
eldergrayskull chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
I really liked this chapter! Nice job.
Deathmvp chapter 46 . 5/13/2013
Just think if Adam did not escape he may already be free lol.
JustLucky05 chapter 46 . 5/13/2013
Will skeletor never learn? This was another excellent chapter! I look forward to seeing how you bring this to a close. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you do next.
alphalover chapter 46 . 5/12/2013
wonderful and very suspenseful
Geraldine D chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
I must say you have hit Skeletor's characterization right on the head. I could hear him saying everything you wrote so great job!

I read your other comments for this chapter and interestingly I also wonder what favor Hordak will ask of Adam. That was a huge enticement that Adam offered him and it could have some ramifications. I don't know if Hordak will ask Adam to come back to Etheria or elsewhere with him. I think he will simply ask Adam to let him go when he realizes that Skeletor is caught and therefore he will be too. The Sorceress will be blocking their attempts to leave the area if they try to with magic. That is the only way Hordak could get home so it would be the logical request even if he does not know it right now. If that happens I can see that causing some problems. Adam will have to choose between keeping his word and freeing Etheria which would allow Adora to stay on Eternia permanently.

Great job as usual. I love that you keep me guessing! Post more very soon! Can it be Teela's Visitor next? I know you're going to jump on one of them but I won't complain for more Against Nature either. All of your works are amazing my friend. Keep them coming!
TEELANAFALCAO chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
Adorei Esqueleto neste capitulo. Ele está impagável. Espero ansiosa as surpresas dos próximos capítulos. Feliz dias das Mães. Que todos tenham um dia abençoado com suas famílias.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
Amazing chapter as usual! I cannot wait to see what happens next! I hope they save Adam and neither Skeletor nor Hordak gets him! I hope Skeletor doesn't get near Randor either! Post more soon!
aoscott chapter 46 . 5/11/2013
Wow! There is so much I want to comment on. First of all, I hope She -Ra stops Skeletor from getting to Randor, but that's if they even notice him since Duncan is heading their way! It was really surprising that Hordak and Adam called a temporary truce with one another, but it is very believable. I love the way you weave elements from the shows throughout this story. It's obvious you expect us to know the shows well. Luckily I do. It was a nice touch to mention the caverns below Snake Mountain. That hadn't even occurred to me until this chapter! It completely slipped my mind.

Also I love the talk between Adam and Hordak. I can imagine it was hard for Adam to work with him because of Adora. When Hordak said he had wanted to take both of them when they were infants, it definitely gave me a mental chill. Nice touch. It makes me wonder what "favor" Hordak will ask of Adam in the future. With Randor's talk about Hordak taking Adam from Eternia, I wonder if he'll ask Adam to surrender himself to him. After all, that doesn't again go against Adam's stipulations. Hmmmm.

Finally, I love the reunion between Randor and Adam even though saving Adam is taking precedence in their minds, so they haven't really been able to address anything yet. I like their immediate smiles and relief at seeing one another, though. I like Randor's tears and the comment that he won't let Adam go (which goes well with my suspicion above). Love this story! Please post more very soon. I can't wait to se if I'm right and even if I'm not, I know whatever you come up with will be great!
Jessica L. Offley chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Loved the story and am waiting patiently for the next chapter. I hope it is as good as the story as a whole has been.
Emilly chapter 45 . 5/8/2013
This story is wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yoy've done a great job with the characters Adam/Randor.
Emily chapter 45 . 5/8/2013
Ohhhhhhh! This story just keeps getting better and better. You put a lot of planning into this. I love it. It seems like you're working your way to a big ending. I hope it doesn't end abruptly though. I love this story too much to see it over soon.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2013
Wonderful. I love this story! Please post more soon! I'm dying to see what happens next!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »