Reviews for Noticing Adam
starrdancerr chapter 44 . 4/20/2013
I haven't ever really read any He-Man stories or watched the show, but this was the top story on the favorites list of one of my favorite authors and I decided to look at it to save and read later because I was in the middle of another story and trying to work on my resume (which I don't want to do). I ended up reading it straight through and have been reading it for four hours. This story is awesome and I hope you continue it. I want to watch He-Man and She-Ra now.
Adeela chapter 44 . 4/20/2013
So Skeletor is both a winner and a loser,nice one ;) and yes this was indeed a very good chapter..you managed to put up the surprise element(I hope you got what I meant by ). He Man hasn't shown from many chapters...waiting for next chapter...post soon :)
Deathmvp chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
Nice work on Skelly fight vs Hord I just wish it was longer. I also love how you are showing in this chapter why Randor is the High King.
Gelendra chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
OMG please post again soon! I had to admit these last few chapters had me positively enthralled, and in this one I was cheering for Randor, that he finally accepted Adam as He-Man, and now all I want is for Adam to get back there so they can -finally- straighten things out once and for all!
Emilly chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
I really like this story. This one really interested. After reading the summary, I just realized, sort of, what happens! That chapter was sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Please don't take this the wrong wai but... I do not know the characters deeply.I'm still familiarizing myself with world-HEMAN/SHERA. I am curious as to what will happen.
skyfreedon chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
Wow! action, action, action. So many interesting happenings at once! This storyis so Epic! It has great plot and great details. Really awesome word I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JustLucky05 chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
excellent! I love the way you are building this up. I can't wait to see where you take it. keep up the great work.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
A luta de Esqueleto e Hordak foi incrível! Gostei que Esqueleto ganhou a luta. Randor tem razão:" Shera era mais que Adora e Adora era como Shera ( se é que faz algum sentido )". Faz todo sentido para mim! Adam entendeu que ele e Heman são um só. Não dois mais UM! Este capítulo foi Inacreditavelmente MARAVILHOSO!
skyfreedon chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Action! I like action. Shera has to kick some ass! Beautiful chapter! Simply amazing! I really like this story.
skyfreedon chapter 42 . 4/16/2013
That was great! Hordak and Skeletor?! wow! What happen next?
Guest chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Good chapter. I love this story! It's my favorite! I can't wait to see what Randor does next. I also can't wait to see the outcome of Skeletor amd Hordak's fight. Post more soon.
Adeela chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Two chapters...great but still that cliffhanger..you really know how to keep people checking your stories regularly ;) Randor's acceptance seemed a little quick to me but I would like to read more chapters before commenting on that one..Looking forward to Adam's escape but I am more interested to know about winner of Skeletor vs. Hordak ..post soon :)
JustLucky05 chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Ah! another great chapter! I love how this is coming along. I can't wait to see what you will do next!
mervoparkite chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Wow-two updates so quickly! you are spoiling me. Now it looks like Adam may just manage to rescue himself-that is if Hordack can keep old skull face occupied for a while.

Thanks for the fast update-your posts always make me smile.
V.