Reviews for Noticing Adam
TeelanaFalcao chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
Pobre Randor! Ele realmente está tentando proteger os filhos, mais não sabe o que fazer realmente. Randor é um bom rei é um pai amoroso e dedicado, tomar decisões difíceis faz parte de sua vida, mas ele errou ao tirar as espadas dos filhos. Marlena é uma grande rainha e tem grande percepção, Randor tem sorte de te-la como esposa. Erros e acertos fazem parte da vida dos pais na criação dos filhos e Randor errou com a melhor das intenções. E a aliança Hordak-esqueleto? Isso está cada vez mais emocionante.
Geraldine D chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat! It's surprising that I'm actually rooting for Skeletor in this chapter. To beat Hordak that is! And, whoa at Daddy Randor! He was downright scary with the Sword of Power, especially when threatening Hordak. I loved every minute. Randor isn't playing anymore. I think he's had more than enough and it's showing. Post more soon!

By the by what is this note at that the end? Are your friends or readers complaining? If so, come on people. Show some love! Foxy is doing a great job! Amazing and believable job too!
alphalover chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
wow. my heart raced reading this. its A thrilling ride!
alphalover chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
I absolutely can see Randor behaving as he did. As I've said before, I am likely Randor's age or close to it and I'm a parent. We want to protect our kids and as they grow, we do too - we don't panic if our adult children go skydiving because we understand they have their own life to live, but maybe we secretly fret and hope for the best.

Randor is a different case, he has MANY factors impelling him to keep his kids safe, not the least of which is the fact that he's King and Adam is future King. Furthermore, he's been handed a terrifying truth that didn't allow him to evolve into become a parent who accepted his kid had a somewhat dangerous life separate to his own - he went from thinking - my kid avoids danger, to my kid is always in danger - often times I've pushed him into it by asking his alterego to save the day

Adam died. He panicked. He reacted. He regretted. I do that all the time - react, then regret. Usually involving eating cake. Oooh. Cake. Yummy! Oh. Shoot. I forgot. I wasn't going to eat cake anymore.
Geraldine D chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
I just wanted to let you know I disagree with the commenter below, no offense if you read this deathmvp. I love this chapter and I think it's very believable that Randor would decide to give the swords back after talking with Marlena. Clearly he was confused in the last chapter. He made the decision to take the swords in gut reaction from watching his son die and then learning that he's He-Man, but after a clearer head spoke to him he realized she was right. The big issue for him is that he wants to protect his children. Marlena highlighted for him that if they didn't have their swords, the danger would be far worse. Yes, that would sway his decision right off the bat because he knows it's true and Skeletor and Hordak trying to take Adora and Adam will solidify what Marlena was saying even this way. Anyway, sorry to go into such an explanation but I did not want you to get discouraged. I think you are handling the story marvelously and capturing Randor's confusion and indecisiveness brilliantly given the circumstances. Now I demand an update to let us know if he will save his kids.
Deathmvp chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
WhileI like how this chapter was writen I think the king gave in to easly. I think you should have had him still undesided and going to them to talk about why he did it when he relises them gone like this and that cement it for him.

Also as a small story idea for after this one since you said the end it fast approching. How about a story where Adam is blasted some how into a world where he was never born only Adora was. You know a world with out Heman as Skel rules and maby even haven taken over the hord with a slave play thing at his thrown called Adora.
skyfreedon chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
I wait for next part. Great story.
Anymouse chapter 41 . 4/12/2013
Keep going. This is one of the better stories on this site. No offense to the other writers.
Evelyn CMB chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Kill you? No way! I love it! It is a different course than has been done before but I think still true to character, given Adam's "death." You set up this chain of events very well with insights into Randor's thoughts and feelings. Of course he is still wrong, but it will be fun seeing him come around. :-) Great job!
alphalover chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I did not expect this. I thought about it a while to see if it seemed like a rational thing for him to do - given that he's king and as king, he would expect his children to face danger to protect their people. But given that the knowledge is so new, and Adam just died in front of him - I can see how he would kneejerk this way in order to exert control on a chaotic situation that he truly cannot control.

He can't keep the swords from the champions. The Sorceress if far too powerful for that. BUt will she let things play out for now - because Randor will have to come to his own acceptance that He-Man and She-Ra are needed ? How far will she let it go on that way, if yes?
jcat30 chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Great twists! Randor has some good points and I think the duality of He-Man/She-Ra and them being heirs to the throne is difficult. From others stories I think most write that although Randor may have authority as a father, he can't order He-Man or She-Ra, they have a higher purpose to protect Castle Grayskull and follow what the Sorceress says, which is to not only protect Castle Grayskull but to protect Eternia and Etheria.
JustLucky05 chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
WOW! That was unexpected! There is so much potential for the next few chapters that it is unbelievable. Skeletor could attack just then, and Randor could see how ineffective his guards are; or Adam could threaten to renounce the thrown; or Randor could be transported to Greyskull (like Adam and Adora were previously) and shown what the consequences of his actions would/could be (maybe the deaths of all he holds dear). There are so many ways you can go with this! Well, whatever way you decide to go, I know it will be a great ride. Keep up the great writing, I can’t wait to see what you do next!
Geraldine chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Why would we kill you? Awesome chapter! Wow! I would have never expected Randor's reaction. Well I thought he'd be upset but I never thought he'd want their swords. I understand though. Yes as a parent he should allow his children to flourish and not hinder them by protecting them too much but he doesn't feel like he's doing that. His kids are doing something that he's seen with his own eyes that could get them killed. I just hope the twins continue to understand where Randor is coming from and I hope he comes to understand that He-Man and She-Ra are needed and their destiny. He can't stop fate no matter how much he tries to protect them.
Deathmvp chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Great work on this chapter. It was done very well here and I did not think the king would attack his own kids.
Here is a though though are the swords just invisable or it it only someone with permission can even touch it.

One other thing he could have argued agenst the king with the hord by saying that they did need the power of grey skull to fight back the hord as in the movie they said it was both.
Adeela chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Nice to see both the twins still alive and in one piece ;) Dad Randor showing tough side to the Champions...question is will the champions survive :P Update ASAP
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »