Reviews for Noticing Adam
TeelanaFalcao chapter 44 . 4/17/2013
A luta de Esqueleto e Hordak foi incrível! Gostei que Esqueleto ganhou a luta. Randor tem razão:" Shera era mais que Adora e Adora era como Shera ( se é que faz algum sentido )". Faz todo sentido para mim! Adam entendeu que ele e Heman são um só. Não dois mais UM! Este capítulo foi Inacreditavelmente MARAVILHOSO!
skyfreedon chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Action! I like action. Shera has to kick some ass! Beautiful chapter! Simply amazing! I really like this story.
skyfreedon chapter 42 . 4/16/2013
That was great! Hordak and Skeletor?! wow! What happen next?
Guest chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Good chapter. I love this story! It's my favorite! I can't wait to see what Randor does next. I also can't wait to see the outcome of Skeletor amd Hordak's fight. Post more soon.
Adeela chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Two chapters...great but still that cliffhanger..you really know how to keep people checking your stories regularly ;) Randor's acceptance seemed a little quick to me but I would like to read more chapters before commenting on that one..Looking forward to Adam's escape but I am more interested to know about winner of Skeletor vs. Hordak ..post soon :)
JustLucky05 chapter 43 . 4/16/2013
Ah! another great chapter! I love how this is coming along. I can't wait to see what you will do next!
mervoparkite chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Wow-two updates so quickly! you are spoiling me. Now it looks like Adam may just manage to rescue himself-that is if Hordack can keep old skull face occupied for a while.

Thanks for the fast update-your posts always make me smile.
V.
aoscott chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
You have captured Skeletor and Hordak perfectly. They reluctantly work together but they are quick to backstabbing one another, especially Skeletor. I can tell you prefer Skeletor over Hordak. I do too. Everyone always says Hordak is the better villain but I don't see how. Like you have pointed out in your story Skeletor wins their battles every time they face each other on the show. They say Hordak controls Etheria but he did that with an army which isn't even really his. Skeletor controls the entire Dark Hemisphere on Eternia and that's with only a few men at his side. Hordak better? Please! Oh but to talk about our hero I hope he escapes. I can't wait to see what happens next. Post more today, ha ha.
aoscott chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
I hope Randor gets the swords back to the twins to somehow stop Skeletor and Hordak. On to the next chapter to find out. Good chapter.
Deathmvp chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Sorry it did it as guess instead but here it is again.

Great work on this chapter. I loved the part where the king said "It's time for the guard to do their job!". It is the truth though as they never did anything in ether show.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
TeelanaFalcao chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Nããããoooo. Adam novamente preso na Montanha da Serpente! Espero que dessa vez ele escape ou Shera o resgate. Nada de feri-lo de novo, por favor ( quase tive um ataque do coração da outra vez pensando que ele havia falecido)! Estou torcendo para esqueleto, apesar de achar que Hordak é bem mais poderoso que ele. Mal posso esperar para saber com Adam vai sair dessa agora.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
Pobre Randor! Ele realmente está tentando proteger os filhos, mais não sabe o que fazer realmente. Randor é um bom rei é um pai amoroso e dedicado, tomar decisões difíceis faz parte de sua vida, mas ele errou ao tirar as espadas dos filhos. Marlena é uma grande rainha e tem grande percepção, Randor tem sorte de te-la como esposa. Erros e acertos fazem parte da vida dos pais na criação dos filhos e Randor errou com a melhor das intenções. E a aliança Hordak-esqueleto? Isso está cada vez mais emocionante.
Geraldine D chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat! It's surprising that I'm actually rooting for Skeletor in this chapter. To beat Hordak that is! And, whoa at Daddy Randor! He was downright scary with the Sword of Power, especially when threatening Hordak. I loved every minute. Randor isn't playing anymore. I think he's had more than enough and it's showing. Post more soon!

By the by what is this note at that the end? Are your friends or readers complaining? If so, come on people. Show some love! Foxy is doing a great job! Amazing and believable job too!
alphalover chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
wow. my heart raced reading this. its A thrilling ride!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »