Reviews for Noticing Adam
mervoparkite chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Wow-two updates so quickly! you are spoiling me. Now it looks like Adam may just manage to rescue himself-that is if Hordack can keep old skull face occupied for a while.

Thanks for the fast update-your posts always make me smile.
V.
aoscott chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
You have captured Skeletor and Hordak perfectly. They reluctantly work together but they are quick to backstabbing one another, especially Skeletor. I can tell you prefer Skeletor over Hordak. I do too. Everyone always says Hordak is the better villain but I don't see how. Like you have pointed out in your story Skeletor wins their battles every time they face each other on the show. They say Hordak controls Etheria but he did that with an army which isn't even really his. Skeletor controls the entire Dark Hemisphere on Eternia and that's with only a few men at his side. Hordak better? Please! Oh but to talk about our hero I hope he escapes. I can't wait to see what happens next. Post more today, ha ha.
aoscott chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
I hope Randor gets the swords back to the twins to somehow stop Skeletor and Hordak. On to the next chapter to find out. Good chapter.
Deathmvp chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Sorry it did it as guess instead but here it is again.

Great work on this chapter. I loved the part where the king said "It's time for the guard to do their job!". It is the truth though as they never did anything in ether show.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
TeelanaFalcao chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Nããããoooo. Adam novamente preso na Montanha da Serpente! Espero que dessa vez ele escape ou Shera o resgate. Nada de feri-lo de novo, por favor ( quase tive um ataque do coração da outra vez pensando que ele havia falecido)! Estou torcendo para esqueleto, apesar de achar que Hordak é bem mais poderoso que ele. Mal posso esperar para saber com Adam vai sair dessa agora.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 42 . 4/15/2013
Pobre Randor! Ele realmente está tentando proteger os filhos, mais não sabe o que fazer realmente. Randor é um bom rei é um pai amoroso e dedicado, tomar decisões difíceis faz parte de sua vida, mas ele errou ao tirar as espadas dos filhos. Marlena é uma grande rainha e tem grande percepção, Randor tem sorte de te-la como esposa. Erros e acertos fazem parte da vida dos pais na criação dos filhos e Randor errou com a melhor das intenções. E a aliança Hordak-esqueleto? Isso está cada vez mais emocionante.
Geraldine D chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat! It's surprising that I'm actually rooting for Skeletor in this chapter. To beat Hordak that is! And, whoa at Daddy Randor! He was downright scary with the Sword of Power, especially when threatening Hordak. I loved every minute. Randor isn't playing anymore. I think he's had more than enough and it's showing. Post more soon!

By the by what is this note at that the end? Are your friends or readers complaining? If so, come on people. Show some love! Foxy is doing a great job! Amazing and believable job too!
alphalover chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
wow. my heart raced reading this. its A thrilling ride!
alphalover chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
I absolutely can see Randor behaving as he did. As I've said before, I am likely Randor's age or close to it and I'm a parent. We want to protect our kids and as they grow, we do too - we don't panic if our adult children go skydiving because we understand they have their own life to live, but maybe we secretly fret and hope for the best.

Randor is a different case, he has MANY factors impelling him to keep his kids safe, not the least of which is the fact that he's King and Adam is future King. Furthermore, he's been handed a terrifying truth that didn't allow him to evolve into become a parent who accepted his kid had a somewhat dangerous life separate to his own - he went from thinking - my kid avoids danger, to my kid is always in danger - often times I've pushed him into it by asking his alterego to save the day

Adam died. He panicked. He reacted. He regretted. I do that all the time - react, then regret. Usually involving eating cake. Oooh. Cake. Yummy! Oh. Shoot. I forgot. I wasn't going to eat cake anymore.
Geraldine D chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
I just wanted to let you know I disagree with the commenter below, no offense if you read this deathmvp. I love this chapter and I think it's very believable that Randor would decide to give the swords back after talking with Marlena. Clearly he was confused in the last chapter. He made the decision to take the swords in gut reaction from watching his son die and then learning that he's He-Man, but after a clearer head spoke to him he realized she was right. The big issue for him is that he wants to protect his children. Marlena highlighted for him that if they didn't have their swords, the danger would be far worse. Yes, that would sway his decision right off the bat because he knows it's true and Skeletor and Hordak trying to take Adora and Adam will solidify what Marlena was saying even this way. Anyway, sorry to go into such an explanation but I did not want you to get discouraged. I think you are handling the story marvelously and capturing Randor's confusion and indecisiveness brilliantly given the circumstances. Now I demand an update to let us know if he will save his kids.
Deathmvp chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
WhileI like how this chapter was writen I think the king gave in to easly. I think you should have had him still undesided and going to them to talk about why he did it when he relises them gone like this and that cement it for him.

Also as a small story idea for after this one since you said the end it fast approching. How about a story where Adam is blasted some how into a world where he was never born only Adora was. You know a world with out Heman as Skel rules and maby even haven taken over the hord with a slave play thing at his thrown called Adora.
skyfreedon chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
I wait for next part. Great story.
Anymouse chapter 41 . 4/12/2013
Keep going. This is one of the better stories on this site. No offense to the other writers.
Evelyn CMB chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Kill you? No way! I love it! It is a different course than has been done before but I think still true to character, given Adam's "death." You set up this chain of events very well with insights into Randor's thoughts and feelings. Of course he is still wrong, but it will be fun seeing him come around. :-) Great job!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »