Reviews for Noticing Adam
alphalover chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I did not expect this. I thought about it a while to see if it seemed like a rational thing for him to do - given that he's king and as king, he would expect his children to face danger to protect their people. But given that the knowledge is so new, and Adam just died in front of him - I can see how he would kneejerk this way in order to exert control on a chaotic situation that he truly cannot control.

He can't keep the swords from the champions. The Sorceress if far too powerful for that. BUt will she let things play out for now - because Randor will have to come to his own acceptance that He-Man and She-Ra are needed ? How far will she let it go on that way, if yes?
jcat30 chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Great twists! Randor has some good points and I think the duality of He-Man/She-Ra and them being heirs to the throne is difficult. From others stories I think most write that although Randor may have authority as a father, he can't order He-Man or She-Ra, they have a higher purpose to protect Castle Grayskull and follow what the Sorceress says, which is to not only protect Castle Grayskull but to protect Eternia and Etheria.
JustLucky05 chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
WOW! That was unexpected! There is so much potential for the next few chapters that it is unbelievable. Skeletor could attack just then, and Randor could see how ineffective his guards are; or Adam could threaten to renounce the thrown; or Randor could be transported to Greyskull (like Adam and Adora were previously) and shown what the consequences of his actions would/could be (maybe the deaths of all he holds dear). There are so many ways you can go with this! Well, whatever way you decide to go, I know it will be a great ride. Keep up the great writing, I can’t wait to see what you do next!
Geraldine chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Why would we kill you? Awesome chapter! Wow! I would have never expected Randor's reaction. Well I thought he'd be upset but I never thought he'd want their swords. I understand though. Yes as a parent he should allow his children to flourish and not hinder them by protecting them too much but he doesn't feel like he's doing that. His kids are doing something that he's seen with his own eyes that could get them killed. I just hope the twins continue to understand where Randor is coming from and I hope he comes to understand that He-Man and She-Ra are needed and their destiny. He can't stop fate no matter how much he tries to protect them.
Deathmvp chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Great work on this chapter. It was done very well here and I did not think the king would attack his own kids.
Here is a though though are the swords just invisable or it it only someone with permission can even touch it.

One other thing he could have argued agenst the king with the hord by saying that they did need the power of grey skull to fight back the hord as in the movie they said it was both.
Adeela chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Nice to see both the twins still alive and in one piece ;) Dad Randor showing tough side to the Champions...question is will the champions survive :P Update ASAP
aoscott chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
OH MY GOD! You wanted shock, you got it! I never expected that in a million years! Great job! What I love about this chapter is that it is believable. Of course Randor is going to have this reaction. He practically watched his son die before his very eyes and he knows He-Man is capable of getting hurt and killed now. It has humanized what used to be a godlike figure-it's made He-Man his son. I think Randor is going to be protective for quite a while and try to coddle them! Can we blame him really? They've been through so much! Wonderful! Post more soon! I can't wait to read what happens next!
mervoparkite chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Well, while I can completely sympathize with Randor's reasoning, this just isn't going to work. And it is a by hypocritical-as he has often criticized Adam for "running away" from fights, etc.

I am looking forward to what's next-be it head-butting between the king and the twins, or more devious methods by the twins to get their points across.

Thanks for the amazingly fast update-you made my morning!
V.
Paula chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
I have mixed feelings about Randor's reaction. As king yes, the heir is important. As a parent whose kids are effectively adults and who have demonstrated their ability to survive danger many times over, he's being unreasonable. I have kids and I know as a parent my goal isn't to protect through coddling and holding them close. My goal is to make them as independent as possible even if their choices as adults scare me to some degree. Randor is being a butt head. :-)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Se queria chocar, você conseguiu! Estou perplexa com a reação de Randor! Nem em um milhão de anos pensei nessa possibilidade. MARAVILHOSO!
Evelyn CMB chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
After all the pleading I did with you to continue this story, I should be posting a review for every chapter. :-) But frankly, you picked up right where you left off in your brilliant writing and I can never put into words how much I enjoy each chapter. I absolutely love every word. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Gelendra chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
I'll put it simply: *squees in giddiness and jumps up and down in seat waiting for the next chapter!*
Geraldine chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Magnificent! This chapter was sooo good. It was real and fresh, true to character. I am so happy Randor has finally figured it out! I especially like that Randor figured it out instead of discovering it like Teela did. He used his head and showed why he's a great king. He has good analytical skills. Now, it is time to see how he handles it. Not well, I think. Post more soon. Like today! I can't wait until the next installment!
Deathmvp chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Great work on how the 2 interacted in this chapter. I loved how you had them talking in this chapter here.

I did think of 2 things for you though. 1) Why not have the King research in the librey or something about the history of GraySkull as there would have to be at lest some information about it and he does now know it is linked to his son's destinly. 2) The second thing is depending on how you end this you may want to make a sequal to this story with maby a time skip. What I mean is if they do save his plenate by the end of this Shera will be going home to her own world. I could so see He-man and his wife maby having to go to her world and help her espeacly if something takes a turn for the worst in her world like maby Skeletor taking over the Hord..
EroSlackerMicha chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
and there's the ringing of the bell. the King gets it. now will he become over protective or will he let them do their jobs?

keep up the good work