Reviews for Noticing Adam
TeelanaFalcao chapter 41 . 4/6/2013
Se queria chocar, você conseguiu! Estou perplexa com a reação de Randor! Nem em um milhão de anos pensei nessa possibilidade. MARAVILHOSO!
Evelyn CMB chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
After all the pleading I did with you to continue this story, I should be posting a review for every chapter. :-) But frankly, you picked up right where you left off in your brilliant writing and I can never put into words how much I enjoy each chapter. I absolutely love every word. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
Gelendra chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
I'll put it simply: *squees in giddiness and jumps up and down in seat waiting for the next chapter!*
Geraldine chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Magnificent! This chapter was sooo good. It was real and fresh, true to character. I am so happy Randor has finally figured it out! I especially like that Randor figured it out instead of discovering it like Teela did. He used his head and showed why he's a great king. He has good analytical skills. Now, it is time to see how he handles it. Not well, I think. Post more soon. Like today! I can't wait until the next installment!
Deathmvp chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Great work on how the 2 interacted in this chapter. I loved how you had them talking in this chapter here.

I did think of 2 things for you though. 1) Why not have the King research in the librey or something about the history of GraySkull as there would have to be at lest some information about it and he does now know it is linked to his son's destinly. 2) The second thing is depending on how you end this you may want to make a sequal to this story with maby a time skip. What I mean is if they do save his plenate by the end of this Shera will be going home to her own world. I could so see He-man and his wife maby having to go to her world and help her espeacly if something takes a turn for the worst in her world like maby Skeletor taking over the Hord..
EroSlackerMicha chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
and there's the ringing of the bell. the King gets it. now will he become over protective or will he let them do their jobs?

keep up the good work
Adeela chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Now that is what I call a perfect ending :) Hopefully the twins will survive after the King's reaction..lol...Randor has started connecting the links...Poor King will now finally get in the secret ;) Don't torture the readers and post soon :)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 40 . 4/5/2013
Incrível capítulo! Randor finalmente junta as peças. Ansiosa para ver como ele vai lidar com a situação.
JustLucky05 chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
EXCELLENT! He finally gets it! It should be interesting to see him put the rest of it together. If he thinks hard he will realize that He-man and Adam are never together at the same time. When Adam runs from danger, He-Man suddenly appears, even in areas that he should not be. When He-Man leaves, Adam suddenly re-appears. It also explains how He-Man always gets past the palace security. He should also realize that every time Adam was late or missed a meeting, He-Man was off either fighting Skeletor or saving someone from a disaster or something. It will also make what the spirit of Greyskull said sink-in, that Adam, as He-Man, will bring peace to both Etheria and Eternia. Hopefully as he processes all of this, Randor will go through the angered and outraged stage quickly and finally end up at the reluctantly acceptant stage so they can move on with their lives. All I know is that it will be one roller coaster of a ride, and I can’t wait to see it. Keep up the great work and don’t leave us in suspense too long!
Paula chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
You are mean! Mean! Update soon, ok? :-)
aoscott chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
Amazing chapter! I love this story! It's about time King Randor started using his head. The only thing though is that I know you, my friend. I'm not quite sure Randor has made the connection yet. You love your cliffhangers and you always take it in directions I don't expect. He might have yelled He-Man for a lot of different reasons. You are very evil to make us wonder like this. But it is awesome that you could take it any direction. Maybe all the wonderful comments thinking he does know will make you decide to take it that way if you were thinking otherwise, lmao!
mervoparkite chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
Yeah! Finally Randor is using that extremely gifted brain of his-just took a cement block falling on him to make him add things up.

So, do we get to see fireworks now?

Thanks for the quick update!

V,
Alphalover chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
Aaagh! So bloody perfect. Brutal Cliffie
Gelendra chapter 39 . 4/3/2013
*jumps up and down in giddiness* Yes! He's finally thinking about things! And lmao about his confusion about She-Ra and Adam! Can't wait for the next update. I want to see Adam keep a straight face if Randor confronts him about the Etherian Warrior.
JustLucky05 chapter 39 . 4/3/2013
Another great chapter! hopefully Randor uses what he knows to figure out Adam's secret. I love what you are doing, and can't wait to see what you do next. keep up the great writing, and please post again soon.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »