Reviews for Noticing Adam
JustLucky05 chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
good chapter! I can't see skeletor winning, but there will be hell to pay. I can't wait to see what you do next..
Adeela chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
I have only two words for this chapter - UPDATE ASAP
Deathmvp chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Ouch things did not go good for them at all in this chapter.
idstealer000 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Please don't leave us in this much suspence for to long.
jcat30 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Well, you can't leave us there. More please?
TeelanaFalcao chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Que aconteceu? Esse suspense está me matando! Grande capítulo!
ponytail chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Gah! Why do I have to be hanging on this cliff? :) Love it and can't wait to see how you get everyone back (hopefully in one piece).
Paula chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Aaaaaaaaagh! You are killing me! Update! Please :-)
Classic Cowboy chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
What... What happened? you can't leave it there! UPDATE!
Adeela chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
This was indeed an emotional chapter..Loved the Father-Son talk :) Also Adora's jealousy was well suited..Finally Teela is coming to terms in her relationship with Adam though still hiding behind the Bodyguard..Waiting for the Big Fight in the next what seems to be an action packed chapter :) Post soon :)
Anymouse chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
Ooh, keep going. He is so close to figureing it out. I am enthralled by this story.
JustLucky05 chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
another fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Deathmvp chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
Great work on this chapter here. I liked how you had farther and son talking in this chapter alot. One thing that could be a great hint for the king is if Adam changes to Heman that the King see that Heman gets dizzy for a moment like someone with a head injury would.

I also think you nail Teela perfectly in this chapter as I could so see her doing this.
Classic Cowboy chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
oh wow, reinforcements on the way and the King is right on it figuring out The Secret.

Adam and Randor's heart to heart was written very well, and I look forward to him putting all the pieces together.

Also Adora's jealousy of Teela is something I always figured would show up should they become a couple. as much as they love each other, Adora will always be second place to Adora in certain ways, but also in others Teela will be second to Adora. until they get a real equilibrium, there will be jealousy.

Great chapter, hope to see more soon!
alphalover chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Nice new chapter! I really hope that Randor figures it out soon because you are torturing me with suspense!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »