Reviews for Noticing Adam
JustLucky05 chapter 38 . 3/29/2013
fantastic chapter! many things going on that randor has seen, hopefully he can put it all together and get what he needs from it. I love what you are doing, please keep at it.
aoscott chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
Wow! Amazing! All bow to the Queen of He-Man Fanfic! You can do it all...angst, drama, romance, and action! Your fic is fantastic and this chapter is one of my favorites. Not many people can handle an action-packed chapter but you do it with ease. Love it!
Adeela chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
For last chapter I had only 2 words but for this chapter,my vocab has been reduced to one word- AWESOME :D ..This chapter was a difficult one as it was an action sequence following rescue of Adam and Randor..but you handled it very well..and regarding the length of chapter,this story is my fav. so no matter how long you write,it is always short for me ;) Element of She Ra will confuse Randor but I hope poor Adam will be able to get out of situation..Update soon :)
TeelanaFalcao chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
Sinto pena de Adam. Que bom que ele está bem! Randor está começando ver como seu filho é valoroso! Obrigada por atualizar.
Deathmvp chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter here. I like how you did it and also gave hints at the same time. I also loved that you had cringer brave in this chapter.

The part of "It was the Spirit of Grayskull." Is this from cannon as I do not rember it and I would like to see the episode if I missed it.
Classic Cowboy chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
Oh whew! had me worried there for a bit... and now Randor is going to be even more confused...

first Teela loves Adam, now She-Ra, and on top of that the Spirit of Grayskull's criptic message?

great update, keep it coming!
alphalover chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
Oh my god. That continues to be so thrilling and compelling. Thank you for this story
JustLucky05 chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
good chapter! I can't see skeletor winning, but there will be hell to pay. I can't wait to see what you do next..
Adeela chapter 37 . 3/25/2013
I have only two words for this chapter - UPDATE ASAP
Deathmvp chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Ouch things did not go good for them at all in this chapter.
idstealer000 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Please don't leave us in this much suspence for to long.
jcat30 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Well, you can't leave us there. More please?
TeelanaFalcao chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Que aconteceu? Esse suspense está me matando! Grande capítulo!
ponytail chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Gah! Why do I have to be hanging on this cliff? :) Love it and can't wait to see how you get everyone back (hopefully in one piece).
Paula chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
Aaaaaaaaagh! You are killing me! Update! Please :-)
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »