Reviews for Noticing Adam
Howard P chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Yes! it's about time! I think this is just what she needed. this reveleation will definately change the way they interact with each other. it will also shed a whole new light on their past exploits. I love where you are taking this story. please post again very soon!
Teri chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Oh what a place to stop. I love the idea of Teela listening at the door. :) Thanks for the update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Oh SNAP! Great update here!
Classic Cowboy chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
DUM DUM DUM

So Teela's heard the secret... things are gonna get miiiighty interesting.

Great cliffhanger, gotta have more!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Busted.
keep up the good work
alphalover chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
wow. truly wonderful and intense. yay for her knowing now
jjgeraghty chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
Loved the last 2 chapters can't wait to see whats in store next!
IcyWaters chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
I'm breathing a sigh of relief that Adam is okay. I do hope there is no underlying, serious health condition affecting Randor. That still makes me a bit nervous. I did get a kick out of Marlena taking charge and putting her husband into place. :-) Randor needs someone looking out for him, because he's ignoring his own health.

Teela's reaction – "Father, I'm supposed to be protecting him, not the other way around!" – was spot-on. I also liked the little bit of awkwardness that now exists between her and Adam. Not to mention it must come as quite a shock to learn he fought for her!

Skeletor's plan has me on edge. As long as Adora is around, She-Ra can fight his men, but it's not in Adam's nature to sit around. In his current state, he's in no condition to go to battle. For once, Skeletor may have come up with a sure-fire plan...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Looks as if Skeletor has final figure out a good working plan. Now all needs happen is Queen Marlena kicks his butt. Six ways from sunday for messing with her family. Its that or Hordak's going to show up. Raining on Skeletor's parade, and perhaps get a new planet for Horde Prime. Gods know Hordak will kill him, should anything happen to Adora. Hordak and Weaver always had a rather close relationship with Adora. Even if they didn't like to talk about it. They both were clearly very protective and interested in her. As more than a tool. Still excellent plot. Great flow. Just a very well balanced and well writen story. Very worthy of being animated. You should start a kick starter. Do get this turned into a non profit fan flim. I'd donate in a heart beat. This is really that good. I would pay money to see it made into a real ep/movie. Hats off to you. Excellent work.
criminally charmed chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Not gonna be as easy as they think, is it?
Howard P chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
great chapter! I can't wait to see what developes from this, especially from from Randor and Teela's point of view
IcyWaters chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
That was a stunning fight sequence! I love the irony of how Adam actually wanted to run and transform into He-Man after all the resentment he's aimed at the Elders. It's also exciting how Adam finally showed a backbone - things will definitely change from this point on.

Hopefully, it will be for the better, but Skeletor's realization that he needs to make life miserable for Adam, and not Randor, has me nervous. He's already unwittingly been doing a good job of that by wearing He-man down. Old bone head doesn't need to be proactively going after both of them!

Now that you've left us with an evil cliffhanger, the next chapter better be posted soon. :-)
IcyWaters chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
I am beginning to share the opinion of another of your reviewers - I fear Randor is going to have a stoke at the rate things are going! The man is being put through the emotional wringer. Sure, some of it is his fault, but he doesn't deserve this. No parent should be fearing for his child's life.

Striking out at He-Man and wanting to use the power sword to kill Skeletor shows just how unhinged he is at the moment. I wonder if Randor will start to realize the truth now that Skeletor was unable to summon Adam. Adora's reassurance that she could feel her brother combined with Marlena's confidence should tell him something.

With all of the emotional ups and downs, I almost forget Teela is now in danger!
Adeela chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
very interesting...waiting for next chapter :) loved the Adam-Teela part too :)
Classic Cowboy chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
now that was dramatic! and came so quickly too! loving this story, keep it coming!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »