Reviews for Noticing Adam
Nightwing 509 chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
I like the way you had Adam save Teela. Please update soon.
alphalover chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
Oh - oh, EVIL cliffie, but wow! WOW!
alphalover chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Randor is prone to quick conclusions. Perhaps it's time he stepped down
Guest chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I keep feeling like the king is going to stroke out. poor Teela. things just can't go right for the Masters. Adam's on his way to a major breaking point. one person can only stress so much and for all his power he's still a person
Classic Cowboy chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
looks like a breakthrough is in route... great update, keep it coming!
ponytail chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Looking forward to the tables being turned!
jjgeraghty chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
Love this chapter, can't wait to see what happens along the lines of Adam's plan!
IcyWaters chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
King Randor's fears for his son were heart wrenching. To be so close to mending his family only to have his son ripped from his arms has to remind him eerily of losing Adora all those many years ago. I'm glad he needed to see her; to confirm she was all right.

I also greatly enjoyed the father and daughter moment. We don't get enough of those. The scene where Randor, Marlena and Adora all huddle together for support was lovely.

Ha, Adam is one sneaky prince! I love how he used his recent personal troubles to trick Skeletor. It was a brilliant ploy. Even better is how Skeletor delivered him right to the Power Sword. If only he knew what he did, hehe!

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Teri chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Your Adam is more sneaky than I would have guessed. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the update.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
devious.

keep it up
alphalover chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
Fascinating! Great idea on Adam's part to trick Skeletor because it's plausible based on what they believe him to be - a lazy coward!
IcyWaters chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
The image of Randor throwing his crown – and denting it – is amusing, despite the seriousness of the situation. I hope the family will be able to laugh about the mar one day soon.

The scene with the twins was fun. We don't get enough of their close bond and moments where they can just joke and kid around.

Randor took the Sorceress' words much better than I expected. I'm glad that he's not stewing in anger. It shows great growth and wisdom, along with the potential to move on and correct his mistakes.

My favorite part was the father and son exchange at dinner. It warmed my heart to see Randor and Adam having a civil conversation. I also loved the collision in the hallway. :-)

Ack, but what an evil cliffhanger! I'm stunned by how easy it was for Skeletor to invade the palace. He pretty much just walked right in and took Adam! I suppose with He-Man apparently missing, he has more courage, but I'm surprised he hasn't tried something so direct sooner.

I hope the next chapter gets posted just as quickly. :-)

I did notice one awkward sentence that threw me for a loop: "Adora busted out laughing at the look his brother had given her." I think you meant to type "her brother."
IcyWaters chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
Drat, I knew something would happen to keep the twins from telling Randor the truth. I had expected Skeletor to launch an attack. The Sorceress intervening took me a little by surprise!

I thought it was also interesting that Adam sent the guards away, allowing Teela to stay. Is he ready for her to know, too? Adam's commanding presence in front of his father was terrific. I'm thrilled Randor got to witness a different side of his son.

I also greatly enjoyed Adam holding his own with the Sorceress. He had very valid arguments. Great scene!

Getting back to Randor, I loved his fury! Don't mess with a monarch and a father or you shall face his wrath. :-) When he threatened to attack Castle Grayskull, I was actually rooting for him. I'd put that at the top of my list of favorite moments so far. It's great seeing his open concern for his children after all the turmoil they've had to cope with.

Still, what a slap in the face it is for Randor to be told that his is not ready to hear his children's secret. I felt so bad for him. This has to end soon for all their sakes.
jjgeraghty chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
Love the story can't wait to see what happens next!
alphalover chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
This is very compelling, of course. I hope you allow it to end and not let other plots distract - as a writer, i understand the lure - the story winding down has a different energy from the story at it's beginning from the point of view of voices in your head!

I appreciate that you had Teela in this one, and that you had her accept Adam wasn't what she thought without question. It's an intriguing thing - to see a non revelation lead to an acceptance of his odd behavior.

Eager to read the rest!