Reviews for Noticing Adam
Guest-a-roonie chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
Thanks to this story, I was up way too late last night. I wanted to see what was going to happen next, and I'm looking forward to more. At times, Randor's reactions seemed a little too extreme, but other than that it's been a really good read.
Howard P chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
Excellent! Please let her retain this knowledge! she can be a great support to Adam, her attitude toward him publically can't change to much, and even if it does, everyone will attribute it to Adam fighting Beastman for her. This has great potential, please let it develope. keep up the great work, and post again real soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
"And, I'm surprised everyone in Eternia doesn't know! We're all stupid. How could we not realize when Adora showed up? Adora and She-Ra showed up at the same time! How could we have thought that was mere coincidence?"

I laughed for a good minute at this then continued snickering throughout the rest of the fic. Truer words have never sounded so hilarious. I can almost hear her tone when she's raving on. xDD
alphalover chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
oooh. excellent development!
Adeela chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
I liked the new twists in the story..eagerly waiting for the next part :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
AWSOME! don't stop now! can't wait! please post again SOON!
Howard P chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Yes! it's about time! I think this is just what she needed. this reveleation will definately change the way they interact with each other. it will also shed a whole new light on their past exploits. I love where you are taking this story. please post again very soon!
Teri chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Oh what a place to stop. I love the idea of Teela listening at the door. :) Thanks for the update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Oh SNAP! Great update here!
Classic Cowboy chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
DUM DUM DUM

So Teela's heard the secret... things are gonna get miiiighty interesting.

Great cliffhanger, gotta have more!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Busted.
keep up the good work
alphalover chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
wow. truly wonderful and intense. yay for her knowing now
jjgeraghty chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
Loved the last 2 chapters can't wait to see whats in store next!
IcyWaters chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
I'm breathing a sigh of relief that Adam is okay. I do hope there is no underlying, serious health condition affecting Randor. That still makes me a bit nervous. I did get a kick out of Marlena taking charge and putting her husband into place. :-) Randor needs someone looking out for him, because he's ignoring his own health.

Teela's reaction – "Father, I'm supposed to be protecting him, not the other way around!" – was spot-on. I also liked the little bit of awkwardness that now exists between her and Adam. Not to mention it must come as quite a shock to learn he fought for her!

Skeletor's plan has me on edge. As long as Adora is around, She-Ra can fight his men, but it's not in Adam's nature to sit around. In his current state, he's in no condition to go to battle. For once, Skeletor may have come up with a sure-fire plan...
LadyKatherine29 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Looks as if Skeletor has final figure out a good working plan. Now all needs happen is Queen Marlena kicks his butt. Six ways from sunday for messing with her family. Its that or Hordak's going to show up. Raining on Skeletor's parade, and perhaps get a new planet for Horde Prime. Gods know Hordak will kill him, should anything happen to Adora. Hordak and Weaver always had a rather close relationship with Adora. Even if they didn't like to talk about it. They both were clearly very protective and interested in her. As more than a tool. Still excellent plot. Great flow. Just a very well balanced and well writen story. Very worthy of being animated. You should start a kick starter. Do get this turned into a non profit fan flim. I'd donate in a heart beat. This is really that good. I would pay money to see it made into a real ep/movie. Hats off to you. Excellent work.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »