Reviews for Noticing Adam
conan98002 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
still very good please continue
reine Seele chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
A very emotional chapter. It was exellent. I particularly enjoyed the way you portrayed the concern of Adam's parents and that of Teela; even though she was furious at him, she managed to throw it aside in light of him being injured. Great chapter, and I eagerly await the next one.
happyendingsmaybe chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow this is good
conan98002 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
excellant first chapter I especially enjoy the kind of story that doesnt just focus on battle scenes but really explores the charecters Iv always been fasanated by adam problems dealing with duel identaties.

I REALLY hope you continue this.
Danja chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Great story. It certainly has its share of tender moments (Loved the scene at Grayskull.)

It's OK to focus on Adam and his relationships (FWIW, my MOTU stuff tends to be heavy on Teela and The Sorceress; for some reason, I find their relationship intriguing.)

Write what appeals to you. Chances are, SOMEONE will come along for the ride. :)
reine Seele chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I really liked this first chapter! It's lookin' to be an awesome story! Personally, I enjoy fanfics that center more on the villains (like I tend to do, heh heh heh), but there are so few Adam-centered stories out there. I love Adam, and I really think that all the flak he gets from "running away" is really unecessary. I feel so bad for him all the time, yet he keeps managing to pull through. Anyways, awesome story, can't wait to see where it's going, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
chamita116 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
This looks really good so far. You've really managed to cover the anxieties of all the main characters. There are also some wonderfully tender and heartbreaking moments, especially as Randor and Marlena finally talk about what is going on with their son. I also like that you bring up the very real fact that He-Man, and therefore Adam, must be exhausted just trying to keep up with Skeletor. This lends a very realistic air to your story. It is both refreshing and distressing to realize that even superheroes have their breaking point.

Great job all around. I can't wait to see where this promising story is headed, and I hope you'll update soon.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38