Reviews for Noticing Adam
reine Seele chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Awesome chapter! I loved the action and the suspense; I nearly died when He-man fell. I liked the transitions from He-man and Adam, and how He-man was all nervous when Randor accosted him. Exellent job, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! One thing though, It's Tri-Klops, not Cyclops. Just to let you know and all! Cheers!

- reine Seele
Classic Cowboy chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
awesome stuff, I can see Teela about to boil over any time now heh great fic, keep up the great work!
Liandra O'Hara chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Wow...I am loving this story. I know you're busy but try to get the next chapter up soon. ;)
conan98002 chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
hm I wonder is romance in the air for teela and adam? thanks for taking the time on christmas to update this is another great chapter I cant wait for more.
reine Seele chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Exellent chapter! I was amused with Teela's assumption of, "If you're well, then you can fight." Very on the mark. I'm anxious to find out what's going to happen between King Randor and the Sorceress. Great job, and keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
I'm glad you don't like to leave stories hanging for very long because this is getting good and I want to find out what happens next! ::grins:: The way Randor is pushing this whole thing he won't rest until he learns the truth. Overall I really like this story, but I do want to comment on one thing. Check your verb tense. I noticed a couple of times where you had things like "shook" where you needed to have "shaken" or something else along those lines. Nothing major though.

Oh, by the way, did you know you're not accepting anonymous reviews?
conan98002 chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
great fic hope you get more free time soon
foxy11814 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
I got a few PMs asking me if I would finish this story. Yes, I am. :-) I already have part of the next chapter already written. I've just been busy at work because of the holidays recently and unexpected things have happened. Chapter 3 should be posted by Monday night at the latest. Thanks for reading the story and checking up on me!
happyendingsmaybe chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
poor adams gonna have a little trouble keeping his secret now.
conan98002 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
still very good please continue
reine Seele chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
A very emotional chapter. It was exellent. I particularly enjoyed the way you portrayed the concern of Adam's parents and that of Teela; even though she was furious at him, she managed to throw it aside in light of him being injured. Great chapter, and I eagerly await the next one.
happyendingsmaybe chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow this is good
conan98002 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
excellant first chapter I especially enjoy the kind of story that doesnt just focus on battle scenes but really explores the charecters Iv always been fasanated by adam problems dealing with duel identaties.

I REALLY hope you continue this.
Danja chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Great story. It certainly has its share of tender moments (Loved the scene at Grayskull.)

It's OK to focus on Adam and his relationships (FWIW, my MOTU stuff tends to be heavy on Teela and The Sorceress; for some reason, I find their relationship intriguing.)

Write what appeals to you. Chances are, SOMEONE will come along for the ride. :)
reine Seele chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I really liked this first chapter! It's lookin' to be an awesome story! Personally, I enjoy fanfics that center more on the villains (like I tend to do, heh heh heh), but there are so few Adam-centered stories out there. I love Adam, and I really think that all the flak he gets from "running away" is really unecessary. I feel so bad for him all the time, yet he keeps managing to pull through. Anyways, awesome story, can't wait to see where it's going, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 Next »