Reviews for Noticing Adam
Emilly chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Loved story. Update soon. Keep going.
hooked chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
So happy about the update. This was a good chapter. Adam coming to his twin sister's rescue...Teela's selfless understanding of the brother/sister relationship. ..very nice. I like how Adam is pondering all that's happened and how his family dotes on him. Very sweet.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
Bom trabalho como sempre. Eu gosto da ligação dos gêmeos. É muito bonita.
aoscott chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I really like that Teela is being understanding about Adora's need to have her brother at the party. It is understandable and it was cool Teela could put herself in Adora's shoes and ponder how she would feel if she were meeting unknown family members. Nice touch. I know it will be odd to say this but I also like that things are finally hitting Adam. He started out thinking about his sister and father and being glad they were being so calm and nice but it's only natural to wonder why with Randor since for most of this story he's been anything but. I like that this line of thought made him remember what happened at Snake Mountain. It's very believable that the calmer times gave him ample time to think, remember, and ask questions. He now has the time for his emotions to catch up on everything that has happened now that he is thinking about them! Err, he would have had time. Now Adam and Adora have to go to Etheria right away unexpectedly. You must post more soon because I want to know how Randor reacts to the news and how all of Adam's contemplations will affect him in Etheria. The same thing goes for Adora. What about Teela? Will she join him on such short notice? He better not forget about her in his rush to Etheria. That's for sure! LMAO
JustLucky05 chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
Very Nice! I love how you are showing the relationship between Adam and Adora, and I hope now that Adam has explained it to Teela, she will be more understanding of it and Adora's need to watch over him. I think that they could actually get a lot closer after this. You have done a wonderful job so far and I look forward to seeing what you do next!
skyfreedon chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
Sorry, problems with login. Great chapter.
Deathmvp chapter 53 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter here and I for one did not thing Adam did anything wrong getting aways the the 2 of them.
eldergrayskull chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
I look forward to the rest of the story. Thank you updating.
aoscott chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
This was a really good chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. I love the scenes between Adam and Teela. They are so tender and so cute. The way he talked about Adora and their connection as twins; it was simply beautiful. We got Adora's perspective of that a while back when she was comforting Randor when Adam was kidnapped. Adora's was a good description but I think Adam made it sound so much more emotional. Very good job on that! I also love the job you're doing with Adora and her family members. I think it is very realistic to have Randor introducing Adora to all their family members. I also believe it's realistic for Adora to be nervous and wish Adam was there. With that strong bond Adam described, there is no doubt why she wants Adam there with her. The two scenes were brought together beautifully that way. I have no doubt Adam will hear Adora's question at the end. The only thing is will he come or will he stick with Teela. Wow, you certainly are slowly and subtly building up some conflict there. I know you Foxy. ;)
hooked chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
Thx for the update! I loved it!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
Capítulo interessante. Eu adorei sua descrição da ligação dos gêmeos. Foi muito bonito.
JustLucky05 chapter 52 . 7/9/2013
Very Nice! Sorry it took a while for me to get to this, but life happened. It was interesting to see Adora's insecurities concerning her extended family, it makes sense that she would have them. All-ijn-all another great chapter!
aoscott chapter 52 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful chapter! So romantic! And I'm so glad Teela wants to go along! She has to. I just wonder how Adora is going to handle the party without Adam. I think she might be upset after he doesn't show up.
hooked chapter 52 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for the update in spite of your discomfort! Great chapter. Wow. We so appreciate you doing this. Hope you feel better soon.
Guest chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Lovely! Sooooooooo romantic Adam and Teela. Really lovely!
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »