Reviews for Noticing Adam
Deathmvp chapter 55 . 8/3/2013
Great way to end this story. I also agree this is a great spot to end this story before you start Noticing Adora (or what ever the name will be).

To be honest I am afraid to try Against Nature as it looks like it focues on the King and while he is ok a support I like Adam as the main person.

Also what is Ao3
TeelanaFalcao chapter 55 . 8/3/2013
É uma pena que a fic tenha acabado. História incrível! Que venha a sequela.
Alphalover chapter 55 . 8/3/2013
Years ago I read this. Was hooked. Begged you via pm to continue. Quite a while later I got a pm and you said you would Then we began communicating more over each others stories. This is a wonderful story and I look forward to many more!
Falcon chapter 54 . 7/28/2013
love this story.
eldergrayskull chapter 54 . 7/26/2013
I love this fanfiction! Excellent.
Mandy chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Hi. I'm Mandy and I read all the chapters from "Against nature" and I reached this part in this wonderful fic.
I need to say: You write so well and is very capable in the family business scenes. I like all the stuations you created for your fics. XD
This is so deep in Adam's feelings and so natural, it's easy to belive... I can see, smell and feel everything. he drama, the love and the well-written... Remember me when I'm writing a story (Well, the fandon is completely different and the lenguage too... But I really like to write with all my soul, and I see this in your lines)
You are an amazing mind! Keep doing the wonderful job, you have a reader in me!
Also, I miss Orko. He is my best character of he man. I think he has a great plot behind the court fool. The psycologist of a magician which don't have powers amaze me.
Hum... It's just my opinion, you don't have to change nothing in this, is my observation, a fam observation.
Well, I'm going to the next chapter. Keep doing this!
Mandy
PS- I'm Brazilian ok? Grammatical mistakes is a part of my reviews, I'm better talkin in English than writing.
Deathmvp chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
I for one liked how you did this chapter alot. I look foward to the next chapter here. One strang though though did come to me from reading this chapter. Would light hope and the soc see eachother as famliy since they are both with castles? If so will he let it slip to Telea in a small way that he is related to her mom giving hints to Telea about her mom?
skyfreedon chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Excellent chapter.
JustLucky05 chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Another great chapter! It seems like those two (Adam and Adora) will never catch a break! At least Teela will be coming this time, that should be a help, she has tons of experience that she can lend. It was a shame that Adam's dinner didn't go as planned, but I'm sure that he will make it up to her; maybe on Etheria even. Keep up the great work, and don't leave us hanging out there too long.
Emilly chapter 54 . 7/25/2013
Loved story. Update soon. Keep going.
hooked chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
So happy about the update. This was a good chapter. Adam coming to his twin sister's rescue...Teela's selfless understanding of the brother/sister relationship. ..very nice. I like how Adam is pondering all that's happened and how his family dotes on him. Very sweet.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
Bom trabalho como sempre. Eu gosto da ligação dos gêmeos. É muito bonita.
aoscott chapter 54 . 7/24/2013
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. I really like that Teela is being understanding about Adora's need to have her brother at the party. It is understandable and it was cool Teela could put herself in Adora's shoes and ponder how she would feel if she were meeting unknown family members. Nice touch. I know it will be odd to say this but I also like that things are finally hitting Adam. He started out thinking about his sister and father and being glad they were being so calm and nice but it's only natural to wonder why with Randor since for most of this story he's been anything but. I like that this line of thought made him remember what happened at Snake Mountain. It's very believable that the calmer times gave him ample time to think, remember, and ask questions. He now has the time for his emotions to catch up on everything that has happened now that he is thinking about them! Err, he would have had time. Now Adam and Adora have to go to Etheria right away unexpectedly. You must post more soon because I want to know how Randor reacts to the news and how all of Adam's contemplations will affect him in Etheria. The same thing goes for Adora. What about Teela? Will she join him on such short notice? He better not forget about her in his rush to Etheria. That's for sure! LMAO
JustLucky05 chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
Very Nice! I love how you are showing the relationship between Adam and Adora, and I hope now that Adam has explained it to Teela, she will be more understanding of it and Adora's need to watch over him. I think that they could actually get a lot closer after this. You have done a wonderful job so far and I look forward to seeing what you do next!
skyfreedon chapter 53 . 7/16/2013
Sorry, problems with login. Great chapter.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »