Reviews for Noticing Adam
Deathmvp chapter 53 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter here and I for one did not thing Adam did anything wrong getting aways the the 2 of them.
eldergrayskull chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
I look forward to the rest of the story. Thank you updating.
aoscott chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
This was a really good chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. I love the scenes between Adam and Teela. They are so tender and so cute. The way he talked about Adora and their connection as twins; it was simply beautiful. We got Adora's perspective of that a while back when she was comforting Randor when Adam was kidnapped. Adora's was a good description but I think Adam made it sound so much more emotional. Very good job on that! I also love the job you're doing with Adora and her family members. I think it is very realistic to have Randor introducing Adora to all their family members. I also believe it's realistic for Adora to be nervous and wish Adam was there. With that strong bond Adam described, there is no doubt why she wants Adam there with her. The two scenes were brought together beautifully that way. I have no doubt Adam will hear Adora's question at the end. The only thing is will he come or will he stick with Teela. Wow, you certainly are slowly and subtly building up some conflict there. I know you Foxy. ;)
hooked chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
Thx for the update! I loved it!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 53 . 7/14/2013
Capítulo interessante. Eu adorei sua descrição da ligação dos gêmeos. Foi muito bonito.
JustLucky05 chapter 52 . 7/9/2013
Very Nice! Sorry it took a while for me to get to this, but life happened. It was interesting to see Adora's insecurities concerning her extended family, it makes sense that she would have them. All-ijn-all another great chapter!
aoscott chapter 52 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful chapter! So romantic! And I'm so glad Teela wants to go along! She has to. I just wonder how Adora is going to handle the party without Adam. I think she might be upset after he doesn't show up.
hooked chapter 52 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for the update in spite of your discomfort! Great chapter. Wow. We so appreciate you doing this. Hope you feel better soon.
Guest chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Lovely! Sooooooooo romantic Adam and Teela. Really lovely!
Skyfreedon chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Dining on top of the montain? Interesting idea! I like it!
Tommygirl chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Very romantic and I love the idea on top of the mountain ! Can't wait for the next chapter !
Deathmvp chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Great work on the date in this chapter. I so agrea with Teala also here. I do hope next chapter focuses on his sister dealing with the party.
eldergrayskull chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Pretty good!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Adam é tão romântico! E Teela está disposta a deixar o posto de Capitã da guarda para ir para Ethéria com ele. Ela o ama. Eu amei o jantar romântico.
Classic Cowboy chapter 52 . 7/4/2013
Had a feeling she'd either come with them or sneak after later. Loving this! Keep it coming!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »