Reviews for Noticing Adam
hooked chapter 52 . 7/7/2013
Thank you for the update in spite of your discomfort! Great chapter. Wow. We so appreciate you doing this. Hope you feel better soon.
Guest chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Lovely! Sooooooooo romantic Adam and Teela. Really lovely!
Skyfreedon chapter 52 . 7/6/2013
Dining on top of the montain? Interesting idea! I like it!
Tommygirl chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Very romantic and I love the idea on top of the mountain ! Can't wait for the next chapter !
Deathmvp chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Great work on the date in this chapter. I so agrea with Teala also here. I do hope next chapter focuses on his sister dealing with the party.
eldergrayskull chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Pretty good!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 52 . 7/5/2013
Adam é tão romântico! E Teela está disposta a deixar o posto de Capitã da guarda para ir para Ethéria com ele. Ela o ama. Eu amei o jantar romântico.
Classic Cowboy chapter 52 . 7/4/2013
Had a feeling she'd either come with them or sneak after later. Loving this! Keep it coming!
hooked chapter 51 . 6/29/2013
Wooow your story is absolutely riveting! I can't stay away from it. Everyday I'm eager to see what happens next. The characters are beautifully written and their personalities line up with the 80's motu. The plots are breathtaking. Thank you for updating often...other authors seemed to have abandoned their stories which left me so bummed. Please keep it up! Thank you so much for this totally awesome work. Please update I gotta see where Adam and Teela go for dinner! And I love their relationship. MORE pleeeease! :-)
Emilly chapter 51 . 6/29/2013
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Falcon chapter 51 . 6/26/2013
You always keep everyone in characters really weel. Love Adam and Teela!
skyfreedon chapter 51 . 6/25/2013
Nice job!
eldergrayskull chapter 51 . 6/25/2013
This was an interesting chapter.
JustLucky05 chapter 51 . 6/25/2013
Excellent! I loved this chapter! It was nice that Adora could explain things to her father, I'm sure he wants to learn everything he can, now, about his children. I also loved how thoughtful Adam was to Teela, it was so nice to see them express their feelings for each other. All-in-all, a wonderful read, Great Job!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Eu adorei este capitulo. Eu podia sentir toda preocupação de Randor. Dá para entender porque o grande rei de Eternia se senti assim. Eu estou super curiosa para saber onde Adam vai levar Teela. Onde será?
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »