Reviews for Noticing Adam
TeelanaFalcao chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Eu adorei este capitulo. Eu podia sentir toda preocupação de Randor. Dá para entender porque o grande rei de Eternia se senti assim. Eu estou super curiosa para saber onde Adam vai levar Teela. Onde será?
imhooked chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Love love love Adam and Teela! Thanks
Deathmvp chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Great work on this chapter here. I am sorry to see this story ending soon but it does make sense. I do hope you make a part 2 to this story taking off from the other planet with Teale going with them. You can also do 2 things in the second story well. With so many caster in the rebelion Teale can start to unlock her own magic from them and even hints of her mom. The second thing is you can even use Adams time thier to expain to his own poeple his changes from a coward to a more breave man.
Idk chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
I have been following this story for a while now even though I don't have an account on FFN. I want to say this is a GREAT STORY! I check all the time for updates and you have never disappointed. I just want to beg one thing. I hope you give us a sequel to this magnificent story. I can already tell it needs one lmao. I'll beg if I need to. Great chapter. I love that Randor is talking to Adora about her bro!
alphalover chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
Awww. VERY good - both sweet and incredibly detailed, filling in conversations that had to be had... you continue to weave a wonderful story
Falcon chapter 50 . 6/18/2013
Adora and Teela. Well... it made laugh!
Emilly chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Very cool!
eldergrayskull chapter 50 . 6/17/2013
Pretty good! Keep up the awesome work.
foxy11814 chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
Hey aoscott, I decided to put my reply here, too, since it's an interesting topic which deals with my story a little. I agree that Adora is a little territorial, but so is Teela! Even when they were just friends she got nasty looks when other girls spoke or flirted with Adam. She even frowned and furrowed her brow when Lady Edwina was playing around with Adam and she's his cousin, so why wouldn't that also go for Adora! I think it would. ;)

Oh, and yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who believed he didn't really like Sweetbee for that very reason. After all, he was just acting like he liked her to hopefully get Frosta off of him! LOL! Frosta just wouldn't take the hint!
aoscott chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
This was a great chapter and very well written! I have always thought Teela and Adora would clash. You've given hints of it before in this story with Teela excluding She-Ra from battleplans and She-Ra pushing Teela away from Adam when she was holding him after his "death." So yes, this was building to a certain extent. I have always found Adora to be a little territorial when it comes to Adam. After all, when Castaspella was flirting with Adam in the series, she stopped them by saying, "All right you two, he's my brother!" You could argue she didn't mind Frosta's flirtations because He-Man obviously wasn't interested and she didn't have to worry about Sweetbee because she didn't like him. I always had the argument that he didn't really like her anyway, because he sure didn't like her on the episode "Assault on the Hive" and that episode was shortly after the first one. So again Adora didn't have to worry. With Teela she definitely has some competition for Adam's attention and affections. I can understand her feelings. Teela has spent her entire life with Adam as a sister, then as a friend, and now as a lover (even if they haven't actually done the deed, yet). Of course Adora would be jealous to a certain extent, but I don't think Adora was necessarily setting out to be mean here. She is happy for them. She just wanted to be by Adam at breakfast. She didn't set out to take Teela's seat to keep them apart. She just noticed Teela's emotions after the fact! I must admit though, I think a little jealousy on both their parts are going to occur in future chapters. It's inevitable and I'm glad you've taken this route. Neither are used to sharing Adam since each has him to herself when he's on their particular planet, so great job! Loved it! Can't wait to see where this goes.

OH! Great job with the entire Royal Family interaction! I especially loved Adam and Adora's interactions. I loved that Adam comforted Adora even in his sleep.
imhooked chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
I think that is pretty mean of Adora. Adam and Teela have barely had any interaction since he returned. Adora was with Adam the previous night, so she should at least let them have some time at breakfast. He is about to leave Teela to go to Etheria. Learn to share Adora.
skyfreedon chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
Pretty good! The part with Adam and Adora was so sweet. I can't wait to read more.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
Muito bonito a parte de Adam e Adora. Os irmãos gêmeos são realmente muito unidos. Eu adorei a reunião de familia real.
Deathmvp chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
Nice work but this looks like a cat fight will come. I spar with the 2 girls may make a intresting scene soon.
JustLucky05 chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
Excellent! this was a fantastic chapter! it had a lot of emotions and showed the concern and fear that would naturally come after such a stressful event. I am glad to see that Adam and Adora are comforting each other, that is normally the way with twins. I also like the message that adora sent Teela, but I hope she takes it the right way. I know that Teela would be worried about Adam, and would want to look after him, but she needs to also understand that his family would also want that as well. This chapter had a lot of thought behind it and it was written very well. Great Job! I can't wait to see what you do next!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »