Reviews for Noticing Adam
aoscott chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
This was a great chapter and very well written! I have always thought Teela and Adora would clash. You've given hints of it before in this story with Teela excluding She-Ra from battleplans and She-Ra pushing Teela away from Adam when she was holding him after his "death." So yes, this was building to a certain extent. I have always found Adora to be a little territorial when it comes to Adam. After all, when Castaspella was flirting with Adam in the series, she stopped them by saying, "All right you two, he's my brother!" You could argue she didn't mind Frosta's flirtations because He-Man obviously wasn't interested and she didn't have to worry about Sweetbee because she didn't like him. I always had the argument that he didn't really like her anyway, because he sure didn't like her on the episode "Assault on the Hive" and that episode was shortly after the first one. So again Adora didn't have to worry. With Teela she definitely has some competition for Adam's attention and affections. I can understand her feelings. Teela has spent her entire life with Adam as a sister, then as a friend, and now as a lover (even if they haven't actually done the deed, yet). Of course Adora would be jealous to a certain extent, but I don't think Adora was necessarily setting out to be mean here. She is happy for them. She just wanted to be by Adam at breakfast. She didn't set out to take Teela's seat to keep them apart. She just noticed Teela's emotions after the fact! I must admit though, I think a little jealousy on both their parts are going to occur in future chapters. It's inevitable and I'm glad you've taken this route. Neither are used to sharing Adam since each has him to herself when he's on their particular planet, so great job! Loved it! Can't wait to see where this goes.

OH! Great job with the entire Royal Family interaction! I especially loved Adam and Adora's interactions. I loved that Adam comforted Adora even in his sleep.
imhooked chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
I think that is pretty mean of Adora. Adam and Teela have barely had any interaction since he returned. Adora was with Adam the previous night, so she should at least let them have some time at breakfast. He is about to leave Teela to go to Etheria. Learn to share Adora.
skyfreedon chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
Pretty good! The part with Adam and Adora was so sweet. I can't wait to read more.
TeelanaFalcao chapter 50 . 6/15/2013
Muito bonito a parte de Adam e Adora. Os irmãos gêmeos são realmente muito unidos. Eu adorei a reunião de familia real.
Deathmvp chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
Nice work but this looks like a cat fight will come. I spar with the 2 girls may make a intresting scene soon.
JustLucky05 chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
Excellent! this was a fantastic chapter! it had a lot of emotions and showed the concern and fear that would naturally come after such a stressful event. I am glad to see that Adam and Adora are comforting each other, that is normally the way with twins. I also like the message that adora sent Teela, but I hope she takes it the right way. I know that Teela would be worried about Adam, and would want to look after him, but she needs to also understand that his family would also want that as well. This chapter had a lot of thought behind it and it was written very well. Great Job! I can't wait to see what you do next!
Alpha lover chapter 50 . 6/14/2013
Loved it. The sibling comfort was wonderful. Endearing. And the parents frantic imaginings only to see them asleep like that. aww. Adam comforting her even in his sleep. And the jealously. Great angle. Love it. It's a good take. I always thought teela and Adora might clash
Adeela chapter 49 . 6/12/2013
so many questions you have put up in the last,so I hope you have one chapter atleast for each question ;)
Falcon chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Very good! I cant wait to read more.
skyfreedon chapter 49 . 6/11/2013
Very nice! I loved it!
jjgeraghty chapter 49 . 6/10/2013
Love the story, can't wait to read more!
Tommygirl chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
Very nicely written and full of emotions especially the part with the sorceress and king Radnor . Very anxious to read what happens next :)
eldergrayskull chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
As usual, fantastic job!
JustLucky05 chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
Very Nice! I really enjoyed this chapter!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
Etheria está realmente com problemas. Pobre Randor! Entendo como ele se sente com a ideia de Adam ir para outro mundo onde está acontecendo uma guerra. A sensação de perda é muito grande. O que será que o feiticeira vai dizer? Estou curiosa!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »