Reviews for Noticing Adam
aoscott chapter 48 . 5/25/2013
I love this! I love the father and son moments. Quite frankly, though, I hope you don't end this story too soon. I'd like a glimpse into how Adam's life has changed because of all of this. And, what's going on with Skeletor?
JustLucky05 chapter 48 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter! I like how you are winding this down! keep up the great work!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 48 . 5/23/2013
Eu definitivamente estou com Shera quando ela diz: "Vocês podem escolher a maneira fácil ou a difícil, por favor digam que é a difícil" (risos). É sempre bom ver a turma do mal se dar mau. Bom ver que Randor e Adam estão se dando tão bem. O grande rei viu finalmente o quão valoroso é seu filho. Hordak não tem jeito...
Alpha lover chapter 48 . 5/23/2013
So beautiful. Loved the father son stuff. Loved it
skyfreedon chapter 47 . 5/21/2013
Heman is a amazing fighter! I think he easily kick Skeletor's ass.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
YES! Randor and Adam have finally reconciled. It's going to be interesting to see where things go from here with their relationship. It's also going to be interesting to see what happens with Skeletor and Hordak now. Great job! Post more soon!
Gelendra chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
*cheers wildly for the scene that she'd been waiting for, for so long* Awesome job on this chapter! Skeletor captured, and finally reconcilliation between father and son! Loved it!
Geraldine D chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. Earlier in your story, you had your readers disliking Randor's rash decisions when it came to Adam and now you have us loving it and cheering him on! Kudos to you! I also can't wait to see what you do next! I know it isn't over. Yes, Skeletor has been frozen, but they still plan on marching to Snake Mountain and flattening it, according to He-Man. Also, Hordak will no doubt show his face again...and we still have that "favor" to wonder about. For a chapter that has highlighted the changes in Adam and Randor's relationship, you sure have given is a lot of questions. Amazing chapter! Post more soon!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
Estou contente que Randor e Adam finalmente se entenderam. E o rei Randor tem razão, Adam seria um rei maravilhoso.
Deathmvp chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
Great work with the king here. I think it helps show why he is the King. Also prop for haveing Tela shoot old bone head.
highlander348 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Why can't Adam go to Earth for a short trip? Randor is being to damn controlling!
aoscott chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
I loved this. Look at King Randor saving Adam and hurting Hordak! Awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next with Hordak. Post more soon.
JustLucky05 chapter 47 . 5/17/2013
I like it! you did a wonderful job! Never mess with someone's kids, that's just bad ju-ju. I can't wait to see what you do next chapter, and how will life back at the palace be once this is done? Will Adam and Teela move there relationship along? so many questions... Please post again soon.
Emily chapter 46 . 5/16/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease tell me you are updating this soon! This was a fantastic chapter and I can hardly wait to see what happens next! This story is so epic! LOVE IT!
alphalover chapter 46 . 5/15/2013
Now that I'm logged in and in front of a laptop, I can post more. This is written really well. I can well visualize the action.

it's not entirely clear to me what will happen yet so when you avoid the obvious... I won't be thrown off course. I LOVE that Randor knows and is fighting against these people with his children.
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »