Reviews for Noticing Adam
alphalover chapter 49 . 6/6/2013
This is a wonderful Randor centric chapter. I think you turned a vaguely imagined character into a wonderfully 3 dimensional one.
Deathmvp chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
Nice work on this chapter. Also as a way to help give him some downtime and still o at the same time she should sugest they take Teala as she can help train the resistance and Adam and her can get closer with out the royal pressuer and that will rest his spirt more then anything.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
I love this story so much! The feelings you give ALL of your characters are so real and believable. I hope Adam is able to bring peace to both worlds soon. I hope you don't end this story before he does. HINT HINT I wonder what Adam's wishes means for his blossoming relationship with Teela. Huh! Please update again in the near future and continue to have a good vacation. I'm thankful that you took the time to update while you were away. You are filled with awesomeness!
aoscott chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
I had a feeling Skeletor and Hordak's escape would affect Adam negatively. I don't blame him for wanting to accompany Adora to Etheria. Even though I'm sure King Miro didn't mean to help what Adam's argument has got to be, he did. Eternia is now safer than it has ever been and Etheria has gotten a helluva lot more dangerous, especially if Hordak and Skeletor decide to work together. It only makes sense that Adam would want to go but Randor is right to be concerned about Adam's well being. Adam hasn't gotten a break! I do feel for Randor, too. How horrible is it to realize he lost both of his children long ago and that he's still not going to get them back for the foreseeable future?! He doesn't even know how long it will take to get either back! Days? Weeks? Months? Years? That would be torturous for a father. GREAR CHAPTER! Very thought-provoking. Post more soon! Love it!
jjgeraghty chapter 48 . 5/31/2013
Can't wait to read what happens next! Great story!
eldergrayskull chapter 48 . 5/31/2013
Nice job!
Adeela chapter 48 . 5/30/2013
it was going perfectly fine until the last event...Hordak taking Skeletor with him may lead to some big event..as far I can see,ending is in sight :) and I loved A/T part :)
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
I have greatly enjoyed every chapter of this story and am waiting anxiously to read more! You've made me laugh, cry, and sit on the edge of my chair in anticipation of what was about to happen! Again, I cant wait to read more!
skyfreedon chapter 48 . 5/25/2013
Hordak is to evil. This fanfic is amazing!
aoscott chapter 48 . 5/25/2013
I love this! I love the father and son moments. Quite frankly, though, I hope you don't end this story too soon. I'd like a glimpse into how Adam's life has changed because of all of this. And, what's going on with Skeletor?
JustLucky05 chapter 48 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter! I like how you are winding this down! keep up the great work!
TeelanaFalcao chapter 48 . 5/23/2013
Eu definitivamente estou com Shera quando ela diz: "Vocês podem escolher a maneira fácil ou a difícil, por favor digam que é a difícil" (risos). É sempre bom ver a turma do mal se dar mau. Bom ver que Randor e Adam estão se dando tão bem. O grande rei viu finalmente o quão valoroso é seu filho. Hordak não tem jeito...
Alpha lover chapter 48 . 5/23/2013
So beautiful. Loved the father son stuff. Loved it
skyfreedon chapter 47 . 5/21/2013
Heman is a amazing fighter! I think he easily kick Skeletor's ass.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/18/2013
YES! Randor and Adam have finally reconciled. It's going to be interesting to see where things go from here with their relationship. It's also going to be interesting to see what happens with Skeletor and Hordak now. Great job! Post more soon!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »