Reviews for Don't Wait
RustKnight chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
That was a very touching ending. I wasn't't expecting the time travel to be just a one time thing.

I'm glad to see how well it flowed. Most of these types of stories feel pretty forced.

Good job.
Brenna chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Love it! Would love you to write another Hermione and Ron story!
LoveLikeRomione chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
This was very beautiful! Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. :)

I find it funny that the person who commented negatively due to the smut would likely be about eighteen years old now, since they said that they were eleven at the time and the story took so many years to write. LOL!
azerjaban chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I wa wondering how this was time travel! Thanx for waking Ron up and I loved the whole naming the kids after the twins thing.

Thnx for the read!
Chanel96 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Wonderfully written and the story was beyond words...
idol269 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
About halfway through this chapter I was hoping it would end the way it did. Awesome story with an awesome ending!
idol269 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Who would flame this? This isn't aome disgusting smut, this is two people who love each other expressing that love. If you want to get angry at something disgusting go read a H/Hr or D/Hr fic...those are the ones that deserve to be flamed.
idol269 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I don't think I can argue with Ron...he must be in heaven!
idol269 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is Ron at his best: willing to die for those he loves. I wish all the Ron-bashers out there would read this chapter for a refresher on why he is such a great character. This could be the cure for the massive character rape fanon has inflicted upon Ron!
FlittingGemini chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Cute ending to a great story! You can really weave a tale my friend!
FlittingGemini chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Very cool. A touching reunion. bravo!
FlittingGemini chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Interesting turn of events! Nice sex scene too. You are talented at this!
FlittingGemini chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Cool! This is a great time-travel fic! I'm reading this because its M rated and i like this kind of stuff LOL ;) But like, 98% of the other time travel fics I've read are really cliched crap. This is great! It fits with canon! Bravo!
chamiepop chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Once I started reading Chapter 1, I couldn't get enough of this story. Nice plot. And I loved how you made up that dream incident. And of course, the ending! :))
HannahLeigh123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I read this on my phone, and it was being rubbish, so I had to track this down and review it when I got to the computer because it was SO good!

Seriously I'm not one for sitting here writing out reviews but it's not very often you find a fic with such a... storyline? I don't know how to put it! Such a great story, you're a really great writer and the plot was brilliant!

I am going RIGHT NOW to check out everything else you've written! :) well done!