Reviews for I Miss You
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*sniffle* I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. This is so painful, so heartwrenching, so heartbreaking...You've captured Severus perfectly and made his pain real, tangible. It's fantastically written. *beams through tears*
ZeherLily chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Lovely and tragic. :) Keep up the good work...we need more authors who write about Severus and his tragic love for Lily.
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I think I'm going to cry.

I loved it.

And now - I must listen to that song.
Amscray chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
"There should be a special level of Tartarus for this pus-sucking, gangrenous malignancy of a mental amoeba." - John Munch

"Did somebody steal your parking space again?" - Capt. Donald Cragen

"Clarence Darrow had Leopold and Leob, and who do we have?" - Adam Schiff

"Beavis and Butthead." - Jack McCoy (aka Potter & Black)

"Potter do me a favor. Put your lip over your head...and swallow."- Snape

"Self promotion is the mating call of the mute button."- Stat Boy to Potter

"I know I'm a real asset." - Potter

"You're only off by two letters."- Snape

"Hey Goat Potter's even creepier than you are."- Jamie

"Yeah no kidding...Hey wait a minute."- Goat

"Shinigami is back from hell." - Duo to Potter

Interesting story. You know it is my belief that Lily was placed under the Imperious Curse. How else can you explain her dating a nimrod like Potter in her Seventh Year when she spent the rest of the time dispising him.

Keep up the good work. SS/LE forever
KibaKibbles chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Great story! Not only do I love SS/LE fics, but I love Blink 182, and I really love this song. Awesome story.
Lost Honey chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
It was perfect
PerfectlySirius chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Very, very beautifully written, so sad and haunting. You did a really great job. I'm not a Lily/Severus shipper but this was beautiful, all the same. Great use of the song lyrics, as well. Keep up the fantastic work.
BestSkeptic chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
It wasn't bad; I just didn't like the tone. I felt like Snape wouldn't have been so blatant like that, and he certainly would never have listened to Blink 182. And the vocabulary was a bit too awkwardly lofty. "Why do you desire to know?"- what's wrong with Snape saying "want?" He was a child, after all. Online thesauruses are damaging to one's writing.

You ended it quite well, though, in my opinion.