Reviews for Fun, Fun, Fun
Missing Linka chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Brilliant!

I didn't know you were that evil! Absolutely lovely!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
That was so much fun!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Amazing! I absolutely loved Jack in this!
Kamikashi chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
nice

Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2008
I think a sequel would be great.
kmccormick03 chapter 13 . 12/28/2007
what did happen in the seventeen years? the story was great by the way!
Terry chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
Just found this story today (2-11-07). Great story, and yes I really want to know what happened for seventeen years you omitted. Is there another story to read? If not please, please, write one. Thanks again for the story.
Greecian-Gurl chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Oh my god! That was so great!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
Like mother like daughter. Do guys seriously still do that? That is so desperate. Lol i loved it! JJ:P
sgater926 chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
I just came across this story tonight and read all of it, so I'm reviewing all of it at once.

I have mixed emotions about this story. I wish you would have let us see into the characters more, their motivations and thoughts, not just their actions. Most of the characters seem like they're very superfluous at this point. It seems like you bring them in for whatever you need and don't develop them any further. Sara kind of dropped off the face of the earth...and what about Daniel? If you continue it and put in the in-between stuff, I'd like to see more of him in there and more team bonding between SG-1 and SG-2. I miss the banter and the team stuff (the four members of SG-1) the most I think. Daniel's not my favorite character, but I really do like him, and it just doesn't seem right without him being an integral part of the team. I'd also like to see Jacob come back into the story, especially after his warning to Jack! I would love to see you take the characters deeper and actually grow them, rather than just telling a story with their names in it.

I think it's a great plot though. I've never seen anyone do "Sam and Jack meet before the Stargate program" quite like this, especially the part with Sara and the reassignment of Sam to SG-2. I love the way you introduced Teal'c into the SCWS! How funny. I can just see Teal'c raising his eyebrow at the way Tau'ri women act! I also love how you ended it! That was great, especially the contrast in Sam and Bethany's approach, how Bethany purposely scared that guy off and Sam purposely didn't give her last name because she knew. Please write a sequel! I really want to know what happens in the next 17 years with gate travel and the war with the Goa'uld. That's obviously an integral part of their lives and I'd love to see it.
Leilina chapter 13 . 1/19/2006
I love it! I have no doubt that Grace will be too much like BOTH her Mother and Father. I would love to see some of those 17 years though, but I LOVE this ending! Kind of Full Circle!
Summer Knight chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
You go! Wonderful, and absolutly hilarous story. please do an epilogue, if that is what it would be called to post the "missing" seventeen years.

Keep it up,

SK
Kyrah-Lee chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
ooh i reviewed... so do i get to know what happented? *hopeful eyes*

your story is awesome! loved it!

Lexa
kahless21 chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
that was so funny. keep up the good work.
samcarter2 chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
This story was great. I read all of the chapters. I really hope you write an epilogue!