Reviews for The Error of Our Ways
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I adore TC and it's always a pleasure to find a story where his character is explored. The ending was a very nice touch with having Thor be one of the names given to the cubs.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very heartbreaking and cute.
BMT and SuperMoose chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
What a lovely story. :)

~SuperMoose
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Fandom has portrayed Thundercracker as a very complex character, full of doubts about the Decepticon cause and its methods to achieve greatness.

Human history has demonstrated how wars turn around very specific interests, and concepts such as good and evil are nothing but empty carcasses. In the fictional universe of a cartoon show, the abysmal differences are even bigger and stereotypes show off without any decency.

Your story was beautiful because you threw the coin and show both sides. Any war takes innocent lives and devastates far beyond mind can imagine, but there is always a little spot for hope. Beachcomber and Thundercracker could witness that.

Thanks for this fic :o)
Violetlight chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is the first Transformers story I've read that has dealt with the environmental damage the Autobot/Decepticon War must have caused on Earth. It made me think; and I'm happy Thundercracker saved the two little jaguar cubs.

You protrayed Thundercracker as a well-rounded character, and the Decepticon cause in itself as not completely evil. Thanks for realizing that in even this fictional war, things are not black and white.
Wyntir Rose chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow. That's really all I can say. It's really nice to see someone writing the other side of things. And just to reiterate. Wow.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
man... how did i miss this..? eh.. nevermind.. buried under sues, thats how... but better late than never.. so...

...aw... thats sweet... naming one after TC.. he's a sly one, that Beachcomber..
Master Solo chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wow I like this alot.
Draange chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I liked the Thor bit at the end. What a nice way to hide a thankyou.
Hex Power chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I really don't know what to say...I really like this story. I mean, I saw Thundercracker in a whole new light. I would have never guess that he would actually care about a couple cubs. It was so sweet _