Reviews for Wounded Angel
CrazyXApple chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very beautiful! I think you described Vincent perfectly! Officially one of my favorite fan-fictions!
Autumn Falls chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It was really believeable. Espescecially how Vinccent felt. Even though fanfiction is our interpertation of what we are inspired by, always keep the character traits (i.e. thoughts, feelings, typical actions), that way when others read it, it will seem almost like the real thing which is what I personally look for here on this website.
Melly chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That's so sweet! :D

Loved it!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aw. Sweet, I love Vincent in the first book. :)
Lacrymosa17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Thats so sweet.. IF ONLY HE WOULD HAVE SAID THAT IN THE MANGA! Sorry. I wish more people would come to the lonely site that is of the Bizenghast fics. I noticed there are only 17 fics.

Anyways, I loved the fic. It really cute.

ROCK ON
The Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh my god! I love this manga! This is such a sad story but thank you for having this up. _ This is so going to the favs.
KiwaEclipse chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is a very adorable fic, it's from one of the scenes in the Manga right? I've always wanted to know Vincent's view on things. I shall await your next installment to this fic or when you start another one.

Thank you for writing.
LoSK chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ooh! This is great! I love me some Bizenghast.I love me some Vincent as well. Please write more. Oh, and congratulations on your first fanfic! It is quite impressive.
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I LOVED IT!

laters

Dementia
M. Alice chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I think I just threw up inside my skull.

Just kidding, this is a cute story and I'm so glad you like Bizenghast enough to do a fan fic about it! I still can't get over the fact that I have a subcategory on this site *feels important* Please continue to write more fiction, you're a very talented writer!
pnut chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
AW! That is so friggin sweet!
A Shade of Green chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. Just wow. That was a great job for your first fic, but my favorite part was not the fic itself, but those last two sentences... That's going into the quotes file.

Keep it up :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That was pretty awesome.
Spiderjuice chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
*gasps* OH, I'm such a moron! I never reviewed this! I meant to review it when it first came out as I was ecstatic that Bizenghast was finally put on the sight after I waited for it forever. Congrats on being one of the first, by the way! *thumbs up* On with the review...

OH! *big watery anime eyes* DINAH AND VINCENT ARE SO PERFECT HERE! The love is so powerful it HURTS! IN A GOOD WAY! *eye twitches; calms down* Oh. Sorry, dude. I get a little obsessed over my favorite couples. ...Anyway, Vincent's personality is great here! This really seems like the way he must think! And if there's one thing I value in a fanfic, it's good characterization. POINTS!

xSJ:)
Imires chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
awesomeness! I'm glad there are people out there that write about one of my favorite Tokyo Pops! keep writting!-