Reviews for The Path to Hokage
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
I feel like im reading a mockery to the naruto show. Ur copying everything and overpowering 3 kids. Idk if i can continue this story its just to pathetic n humiliating to naruto
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
2 things
1 really short chapters which is really sad
2 i hope you know the jutsu naruto is learning is actually the 4ths technique and he was a Namikaze not a uzumaki. Kushina was a uzumaki.
ooo chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
i love this fanfiction
skg1991 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Baka means idiot not weakling.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/6/2014
The fourth hokages name is minato namikaze not arashi nam aka or whatever do u even watch naruto
Andrew Brown chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I do not know how you came to the conclusion that "baka means weakling", but you are sadly mistaken. Baka (ばか) is Japanese for idiot. The Japanese word for weakling is yowamushi (弱虫) . The next time you translate a word you might want to check Wikipedia first. Just a thought.
Cupcake chapter 56 . 6/15/2014
That was amazing!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I love this story, I'm only on chapter ten but so far it's really good. I also like how your writing in the beginning aren't too long. I'm not saying I don't like it I'm just saying I like it the way it is. Well thanks for the awesome story even though I'm not that far in it.
Tsuna97 chapter 56 . 3/30/2014
I love this fanfiction! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/8/2013
You are AWesome don't stop making fan fiction!
deninor4ev chapter 56 . 2/11/2013
After all it ended pretty good even excellent.I didnt expect you would end it this EXCELLENT JOB you have a sense for writing stories like this cant what to search for other your again NICE JOB ;D
Guest chapter 50 . 2/11/2013
Look dude I really admire you and your story and I am not a writer or even if I was I was never going to be good like you but my opinion is that IT WOULD BE MUCH,MUCH,MUCH...MUCH BETTER IF THOSE TREE STUPID UNNEEDED LITTLE SHITS WERENT IN THIS COOL STORY( if we dont mention them) AT ALL. THEY MADE ME JUST SO MAD THAT I LOST CONTROL OF MY ANGER, HIT MY DESK and how can I say this now it barely keeping in one peace whit tons of glue. Once again I am sorry if this insults you but DAMN I HATE THOSE BRATTY LITTLE MORONS.
deninor4ev chapter 46 . 2/11/2013
I hate you man how can you make NARUTO lose almost every time. He lost vs Tsunade when he was so close and now he loses this stupidly to Sasuke it seems that you dont know anything about him or his ninja way. Naruto will never give up after such a fight. Naruto was suppose to win I am sorry if I am acting childish but DUDE TOTALLY NOT FAIR. I just want to tear you apart now ARGGHHHHH.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
Sorry dude but i think that this was the most stupid chapter for now because like i said before i HATE SO SO SO MUCH THIS STUPID LITTLE BRAAATSSS I AM SO ANGRY THAT I LOST MY TIME READING THIS CHAPTER . sorry for the sudden anger
deninor4ev chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Sorry to say it dude the story is very good and cool but i really dont like those kids they annoy me so much because they are made stronger than Naruto that is also the reason i hate konohamaru. I know its childish but COME ON Naruto is the main character for gods sake why do those brats have to be stronger I am gust so mad about it. Sorry i really like the story and enjoy it but hell I want them to DIE I am not gonna lie it will make me very HAPPY :D. Again I am sorry if this insults you but this is my opinion:DIE BRATS DIE :D.