Reviews for Obsession
T.One chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Oooh I love my stories dark! The tension in this is awesome!

Do continue on :)
Havelock Vetinari chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Man, your version of Kuno is creepy. Please continue.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
like the story a throught a twist in the story were ranma has his own secect acounts that genma doesn't know about

hey it could happen with how long genmas been useing ranma and scaming people. this opens up for ranma to have hiden intell that he could only bring out in battle.

what would nabiki do if she found out about kuno and the found the real ranma not the that was supost to go with akane?

now on the other hand what if ranma was planing all not to honnor andy promise that genma made and wait to the age of matureiy(20 in japan i think)then get ride of the albatross

throught some sort of challange.

just some ideas hope you like them uses if you what.

keep up the great work

p.s. hpoe you update My Little Secret,Nabiki's Story and please do a squell to Angel Eyes where ranma and nabiki do get to gether even if it's a one shot thanks for the great sorys
bydneley chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
this is a really good nabiki/kuno fic. are you gonna continue this? i am hoping you will though even after a long time. _
GirlLoki chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Hey! When are you gonna update this? It's been over a year now! We all like this fic and my firends and I just whant to see it finnished. So please update soon, Okay? Thanks.
C. LeShay chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
The idea is surprising and interesting. I just discovered this. Can I ask if you'll continue?
GirlLoki chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
And the reason why you havn't updated since Sep. last year is...?

You have 30 reviews in only two chapters! Please update, everyones been waiting pationtly for you to!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Hope you update soon!

Then again, I'm not in the Ranma section much, so take your time. lol.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Whoa! Loads of grammatical errors!

.- just thought I'd say that and get it out of the way. This is a great fic, well-written, nice plot-flow. (you might want to use spell-check in the future, though. lol)
OoO chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
I LUFF this pairing. Seriously XDD
Ukchana chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
I am really liking this fic, and I hope you write more. I love how both Nabiki and Kuno have secrets they think the other hasn't discovered and both are wrong! It's hillarious.

I also find your ideas about how the Tendos stay afloat to be interesting. it's true that they couldn't possibly survive on Nabiki's school "business". There has to be more . . . Considering the large house they have, they actually are pretty well off in Japan. It would stand to reason that they have a lot of money in reserve.

Please write more! I love Nabiki/Kunou fics . . .

-Ukky
KG chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
More please I really like it. There are not enough of this pairing.
jovi chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
great story i love nabki and kuno

he cantr be that stupid can he as shown in the anime
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Well, this is definitely a story that I am going to be reading more of. You have given me an idea or three to be thinking about for a while to come, but I cannot wait to see how this story resolves itself, especially since this version of Kuno has always been the one that I envisioned more than anything else. The same really could be said of Kasumi too. heh
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Good job! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,