Reviews for Nine Hands
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww! So sad. Very well written story, I think having it be told through Harry's eyes was a nice touch. Wonderuful job! Keep writing! -Emma
Wizards-Pupil chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is brilliant! I have to admit, you had me near tears. I really love the Weasleys, and I don't think there are enough fics out there about this awesome family. This fic is great, and could have really happened. Well done and thanks for the fantastic fic!
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That is amazingly written! I'm crying so freakin hard! It's beautifully written!
You have the characters spot on!
mapetite16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
AH, that was so beautiful. I am crying
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
wow that's the best mollyarthur fanfic i've read yet-which is saying someting cause i've read almost all of them. nice work!
kiwidynamite chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
HEY CUZ!

wow, just wow. You said you think I write well, heh, not compared to you! wonderful story, written so well (I can't say that enough), just absolutely SWEET! One thing though, just when they said the passwords, you had them backwards. Mr. Weasley says the thing about airplanes and Mrs. says Mollywobbles. That being said, you need to write more HP, you're so good at it!
Misshogwarts1125 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh the perfect way for harry to realize his mistake. And cute to top it off. You have me in tears! That was beautiful.
Felicia8 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Almost cried! Very lovely. Short but well done. *So short!*
Rill of Fantasia chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Powerful and beautiful. Sounds like Arthur-he can be so trivial at times, but there's more to him than meets the eye.
Nothanksnoname chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I think this needs a slightly higher rating. The writing is really good though.
LongshotMike chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This is a great story. No need to rush, but where is the sequel? :D
R.K.R chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw... so beautiful *sniffle sniffle* I love it. :]
snaperocks01 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wow! this story is so sweet.
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I don't think this idea could have been written any better than you have. You took something as simple as a "clock" and made an absolutely beautiful fic. You captured Molly and Arthur's personalities perfectly although I do have to admit something. For part of the fic I thought someone was disguised as Arthur, out to kill someone (I wasn't quite sure who). But then I am kind of weird. Absolutely amazing though.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
very very nice. I really enjoyed this.

Welcome to the HP fanfiction world... I hope you write more!