Reviews for Maybe Tomorrow
alleyomega chapter 1 . 3/21
It was short and very lovely, but where did she go? Did she die? Did she get married?
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 3/14
Until there was no tomorrow... why does this hurt so much still?

Beautiful story, thank you for writing this.
laila45 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
It's not too much fluff and I like it that way
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Bittersweet, but still lovely. I think you nailed both of their characterizations.

Keep writing!
M.I.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Its very sweet and rather sad, I love Tentens deternination.
lily on coffee chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i like this story very much. thank for put it up
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
In my opinion, that was pretty sad. But both know that maybe, just maybe tomorrow their answers will change in knowing that there is always the next day. And with another day comes another chance he could finally say what he truly always wanted to say. What did he truly always wanted to say? I suppose even I don't know, since this is not my story. This is a story of Neji and Tenten and- I'm being too poetic aren't I?
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
O! I liked this fic. It's kinda sad, but still well written and I just loved it!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
sader than i uasually read but not quite angst
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow, that was a unique fic. That's what I call "casual evasion of love" XD

The characters weren't OOC, so therefore, I loved it! ~_~

Great job!

::Releina Artemis::
afaphyte chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aww... Stupid Neji!

I love how Tenten confessed... it was so... I dunno how to say it.. XDD This is great! make more Nejiten fics in the future!
TheEndlessSnow chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
oh thats sad, I just wanna take a big stick and hit him and yell at him to confess that he loves her
Angel of death and grief chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
cute
Imaginator chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
What can I say without sounding like a rabid fangirl? (Which I already am actually).

Mildly angsty, lovely Neji-Tenten-ness and I wanna see more!
Purple Rabbit's Foot chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow.. it's really good. I love the way Tenten told Neji about her feelings, and her reaction when Neji denied her. Also the 'Maybe tomorrow' and 'I'll see you tomorrow' thing.. haha.. keep up the good work..