Reviews for Legacies and Lollipops
Detafo chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
MY GOD.

If I were a judge, I'd order you to finish this fic or I'd find you in contempt... but I'm not a judge, so all I can really do is ask you really nicely cos I really need to know what happens.

Loving your stuff so far!

Al
SakuraDragomir chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
cathepsut chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
Very interesting story. I'm not usually into Stacy, but I want to see where this goes...

You've probably been told before, but just in case: You chapter list starts with chapter 2, then moves to chapter 1 and then picks up the normal order again.
goddessa39 chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I like this alot. But what are the red flags you've been talking about? I know the term of course just not the context.
goddessa39 chapter 20 . 8/8/2007
I like this lots. I have just recently started reading House and this is one of my favorite pairings. this fic (and it's pre) are both quite well written and I confess I was quite sad when I found it ended here.
anonymous chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
Most of this story is reasonably well written and entertaining. It is, however, extraordinarily out of character the vast majority of the time. That's fine, but it should be in a warning in the beginning so that people who do not like OOCness can avoid it. Some places are confusing and not written well. Other places are OK in terms of the writing or story, but each character is dreadfully OOC.
lena chapter 20 . 1/10/2007
This is a really great story, the only one so far that makes me like Stacy, great supporting cast of original Characters too. Sadly it seems to be abandoned? While I can understand that sometimes one simply looses interest in a project and can't continue I really hope this isn't the case here, it would be a real shame :-(. Please, please continue!
Dresden-Neville chapter 20 . 11/25/2006
oh my gosh..

i see the date and i realize you might not ever finish this story.

that sucks terribly.
labyrinth38 chapter 20 . 9/6/2006
Great story! Any chance you will continue with it? I'd love to read more... :)
TrooperCam chapter 20 . 7/14/2006
*points to last time story was updated...taps foot...* Would cookies help the process cause I can go to the store and get some Oreos if it will help?
jjm6383 chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
I've really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you are going to continue it.
Aqua Mage chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Brilliant fic! I love Greg's new outlook - fantastic! Please update soon - those two are so right together...
LastScorpion chapter 20 . 3/6/2006
I came over to read this story because sydedalus has it listed as a favorite. The first ten chapters definitely read more smoothly than the part that's still first-draft, but I enjoyed reading the whole thing. I especially like the happily-ever-after ending you seem to have going on with everybody. (At least I hope it ends up happily-ever-after! LOL!) Thanks for writing this and putting it up!
da dinkidy dink dink chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
Bah.

Half the chapter's not even your own work...just copied and pasted a poem.

It's alright to use a few lines from the poem, to get your point across. It's not okay to stick the whole thing in there. If you really wanted us to read it, add an Author's note at the end directing us to a website where it can be found, or even putting it there...just not in the middle of your chapter. Very poorly done...and if you are going to put it in your chapter...a better transitional phrase, please..."This is what he read" is just blah.

I was enjoying this story until this chapter. Perhaps the next will redeem it.
boredincorpfin chapter 21 . 2/28/2006
I'm reviewing here because i'm too lazy to go back to the other website. You threw me there, i was sort of rooting for evil Mark but I'll live. Thanks for the quick update.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »