Reviews for As Luck Would Have It
Miriae chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I'm sad to see that this story is on Hiatus.. It was really great! :) I had so much fun laughing, you've written a really enjoyable RomCom :D Still, I'm putting this on my 'Follow' list, hoping that one day you'll come back. Thank you for these five chapters :)

Ja
miriae
jubulicious chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Holy crow, has it been 7 years already? I wonder if you'll ever return to this fic or if you're even active on ff anymore ):

I pray that one day, you will come back and finish this, PLEASEEE. For your readers and fans and for all that AsuCaga goodness?
nina chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
epic story...

but sadly why no updates?
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm loving your writing style! This was fast-paced but I still loved it and like where it's going!
red1kyo chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
next chapter please! :) nagmamakaawa ako, update mo to, kasi kung hindi, hindi ako makakatulog... XD
Lecture chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I am sorry I have reprimanded the wrong person, please forgive me. I didn't sleep for 2 days so my reaction time wasn't fast enough. And I also had multiple programs opened as well.

You are not the one being lectured. It is someone else who is and that person had plagiarized so many stories except the mods haven't caught her.

So once again, I apologize.
Lecture chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
You know you should really write the Disclaimer.

It's not very nice to the people who owns the characters. It's actually very insulting. Just like the times you plagiarize plots and scenes from other stories without permission.

You should also tell the truth as well... Blaming it on a relative is very low of you.

My sister was actually a fan of yours, but after finding out you are plagiarizing from other authors without permission. She very disappointed with you.

There is also a site that has evidence of your crime.

You should apologize to all those people you stole from.
Stickstrike chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
hahaha good story it would be nice if you updated soon
Black Licorice Addict chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
I think that you should update :D
zala123attha chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
E! UPDATE please! X)
zala123attha chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Shinn had told her that Athrun Zala had changed dramatically over the years (but still cute…). The snobby and haughty attitude was long gone (but the cuteness was still there…); Athrun was now kind, understanding, and well-loved (and still cute…). Shinn had used more praise-worthy words (Aww…who was she kidding! Athrun was and is cute! End of story! Well…not exactly), but she really did not give a damn.

luv those lines! X)

haha XD loving this fic :)
AiryFaerieAriel chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
This is a great story, I realyl enjoy it! I hope that you'll update it soon.
darklove06 chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
Love your story much please add more chapters...
Cagallirocks chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
HAHAHA!man that was good. i found this through another writer and so glad i did. that was awsome. That floor must be really thin for Athrun to hear everything. Please update as soon as possible.

regards

Cagallirocks
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
update update update, its a great plot! I luv it, do update soon