Reviews for To the Flame
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Very nice! It was so distracting that I missed my train stop and and now I'm a half hour late for work lol. Great work!
Nelras chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Ouch, and not. This fits, because Ginny is angry, too wise to curse Harry, pained, and she's not going to take it lying down. It was always hard for me to get a handle on Ginny in the later books, because she seemed more mature but hung onto the edges a bit too much for me to be certain. This fleshed her out for me. And you gave me a version of Lupin/Tonks that I can sink my teeth into, because I couldn't ever quite see him settling for Tonks the way so many stories have it, but I also can't see him NOT in love with Sirius.
Kylani chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ack! *glomps* If I were more awake I'd stop leaving practically monosyllabic replies, but at least I'm getting across how much I love your writing, right? :)
MonteOzarka chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
“It’s like being a moth,” she says, and Lupin knows instantly what she’s talking about. “But I don’t intend to burn.”

Excellent. :D
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
J.K. Rowling should take a leaf out of your book.
Lyras chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Loved the bits with Sirius – such great descriptions of his lingering presence in the house. And I really like the way you make both R/S and R/T work within the confines of the story.

Poor Ginny. This is a lovely scene – a great way for her and Remus to relate. I think Ginny's stronger than Remus, too (although perhaps not as beaten down by life), and I'm glad you give her plenty of hope at the end.
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
wow great
Galathilion chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh I love it...*grinning from ear to ear*. I adore Lupin, and Ginny tunred out so...real. Very, very nice. No criticism for this one. I think I'm in love. *sigh* Lupin...
bredalot chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I really like this. I like the overall bit, especially the point that comes across in the last line, but mostly I love the individual lines. For example, the subtle wordplay in "he’s got enough people cursing him as it is" is brilliant. I also like your description of Lupin.
BeccaFran chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Very nice, as usual. I'm quickly becoming a fan of your H/G. I love the idea of juxtaposing Harry and Ginny's relationship with Sirius and Remus', and the interaction here between Remus and Ginny is very well done. In fact, the only thing I can think of that would make your fic better is if you would post it on lj so it would be more convenient for me to find. :)
rdprice29 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow. This was wonderful, insightful and very powerful. Great job!
Jenadamson chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh, for the love. This was just beautiful. You have a very real and wonderful Ginny, and you write her with such insight and grace, and yet she's still perfeclty imprefect. I'm blown away. Good job.
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
AW such a cute story. Do another Harry/Cedric one that was hilarious
Alania Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Oh, lovely! This was so lovely. And I especially liked the whole Sirius/Remus thing, with Remus missing him and Sirius being a hero. It's all nice.

And I could almost see a future Ginny/Remus thing there, becuase they both understand each other. And Remus doesn't belong to Tonks, he really doesn't. It's struck a discordant note in me and I can't help but pair him with anyone except her.

Lovely!

Love Chibi Alania X

PS: Merry Christmas becuase I'm listening to Christmas songs and I'm happy. Or whatever your Midwinter celebration may be.
razzle-dazzle-me chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Ooh, very cute :-D I love the bit about Harry being an idiot.