Reviews for Why Me?
Laura T chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Please update soon. I really like this.
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
REALLY FUNNY AND CUTE!but i think you should make hermione more fun and spontaneous not so shyy!
CraftyBynamite chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
I really like this one. I would like longer chapters but i can understand the shortness because although I can come up with a decent story I have a problem with updating past the first chapter. In this case the chapter length seems to suit the content ( the right ending at the right time)

Good luck with the rest and I look forward to reading it.
L.uca Kerberos chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Haha, great story! Please continue soon!
Aussie Rose chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
Hiya again! I'm really enjoying the story. It's progressing nicely. Lavander & Parvati are truly evil. Why on earth did Hermione have to READ the note out loud? Why couldn't she have just handed it over & say who it was from - that's embarassing enough! Keep up the good work.
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Please update really, really, really, really, really, really soon! Great job! Write more! :D
liberty-phoenix chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
Wow, this is pretty good, I really like it. Awfully funny. Will look forward to another chapter.
prettigurl7 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
great story so far! update soon!
another boring story chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
i liked it
shadows grin chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
I think your really an awesome writer, im guessing you're... 18? or 19? heheh, im bad at guessing :) i hope you update update soon!
Rin-D chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Aussie Rose chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Hiya! I'm new to the whole concept of H/F or H/G so bear with me for a sec...

The twins are perfect to a T.(where does that expression come from?) Where do you come up with pranks for them?

Hermione is good. That was an interesting reactions you gave her to the twins antics...nice.

Also Hermione's relationship with Lavender & Parvati is good, she would totally have not much patience with girls like that.

All in all, I think your doin rather well. Just one thing - are you really going to have Hermione have a "r'ship" with both the twins at the same time? It's a little weird, & I wouldn't want the twins to fall out over something like this. But that's just me...

I'm not really good at guessing people's age - 18?
pureangel86 chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
if you cant chose between Fred and George flip a coin... headsGeorge, tailsFred lame I know but it'll work...
Tsumetai Moon Child chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Awesome chapters! I think your characters are true to their... characters... I like how Fred and George "save" Hermione from their pranks, but end up making her even more embarrassed than she would have been. The length is getting up there, but as long as you update often, fairly short chapters won't matter much. Judging by your writing style, I'd say you are... 14? 15? Maybe? I'm way off, aren't I?
Smiles28 chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
coolies! a bit short but ur gettin there! love fred and george! they rok! can't wait for more! update asap plz!